Know How Your Digestive System and Excretory System Works Together
The digestive system is somehow relates to excretory system. Both are important part of our body metabolism and help to maintain body temperature. Proper care should be taken of them. Healthy fiber rich diet, green vegetables andregular exercise can help to keep both the systems healthy. The digestive system and excretory system is interconnected with each other. Digestive system and excretory system information can be obtained in a deeper way with the help of digestive system and excretory system animation. It offers all the information is a very entertaining way.
To understand the related working of both the systems, it’s important to understand them separately.
• Our digestive system is known as alimentary canal that contains many organs. Digestive system breaks down the food into small particles so that they can be diffused easily by the body cells.
• The digestion starts from our mouth. Our teeth grind the food and convert it into paste. Here, saliva also mixes with the food. It is released from the tongue.
• Saliva contains enzymes that help in the breakdown of carbohydrates into small sugar. From there the food reaches to the stomach through esophagus.
• Esophagus is also known as food pipe. In the stomach, muscles churn the food and mix it with stomach acid. This acid helps to activate enzymes which are essential for the breakdown of food.
• The proteins of the food are converted into amino acids. After then the food enters into the small intestine. Enzymes are released by pancreas and gall bladder and mix with the food to break down it further.
• Lipids are broken down into fatty acids and glycerol and proteins into amino acids. Carbohydrates are broken down into sugars. From here the food passes into large intestine, here it absorb vitamins, minerals and water. The waste of the food is passed through the rectum and anus as feces.
• Our excretory system helps us to get rid of chemical waste. It plays important role in maintaining homeostasis.
• There are many chemicals produced in the body which can be highly toxic if remain for long time there. We produce waste like carbon dioxide, urea, salts etc.
In this way, both digestive system and excretory system plays their part for the proper functioning of all organs. Excretory system is the part of digestive system. Digestive system and excretory system information is very helpful to make people aware of the diseases related to them. Digestive system and excretory system animation offer all the information in a very relevant manner that can be grasped easily by everyone. The working of both the systems is interconnected so if any deformity occurs in any of them, can cause problems in the other too. Proper care should be taken of both, regular exercise and fiber rich diet is necessary. Outdoor physical activities are very beneficial for maintaining the metabolism.
Focusappsstore023 - About Author:
For more information related to this Please visit : digestive system and excretory system, medical animation, digestive system and excretory system animation and digestive system and excretory system information
Published by Sam Bradson on January 2nd 2012 | Health
Published by Stefanie Jeanne on January 27th 2012 | Health
Published by Steven Martin on May 31st 2012 | Fitness
Published by Saurabh Pandey on December 13th 2011 | Health
Published by Alarm Systems on November 25th 2011 | Fitness
Published by Ronald Jackson on May 31st 2012 | Fitness
Published by Navi Virl on June 29th 2012 | Health
Published by Purx Health on April 7th 2012 | Health
Published by Peter Wilson on December 18th 2011 | Health
Published by Levi Barton on July 19th 2012 | Fitness