How to Create a Weight Loss Plan of Action
The New Year is on us. Resolutions were made and resolutions have been broken. This is the time of year that fitness centers see a lot of new members scurry in. The new members have dreams of losing weight, but little knowledge of how to reach your goal safely. Many who begin this new year with fat loss dreams end up frustrated. Many will close completely within a month.
Permanent weight loss is quite possible with a little planning. Frustration and failure are easy to avoid when seeking weight loss is a feasible and effective plan of action. The secret to fat loss is in the planning and execution of the goal.
A weight loss plan of action should consist of a chain of events that ultimately leads to a healthy and toned body. This is a series of benchmarks designed to push the body beyond their daily tasks. The open plan with a mission statement and closing with the specifics. The action plan should include a start and end date. The objectives would be finite and measurable. A weight loss plan of action responding to who, what, when, where and why.
Many people make a resolution to lose weight. You can go as far as going to a gym. 90% will stop there. The other 10% is planned properly and succeed with their goals. His specific plan for fat loss action may have looked something like this:
"I want to lose 10 pounds of body fat. I'm going to start this program today and will end exactly two months from now. If I feel like leaving I will seek guidance from a personal trainer and / or nutritionist. Also remember why I want to lose 10 pounds of body fat. My reasons are that I want to feel good. I want to feel safe, healthy, happy and beautiful.
I have the intention to lose 10 pounds of body fat in two months to begin a routine of cardio and strength training 6 days a week. My routine of specific exercises to do a full body strength training routine Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I will do 15-45 minutes of cardio every day except Sunday. I will end each workout by stretching.
I also plan to eat 5-6 small meals throughout the day. Each meal will consist of a lean protein and complex carbohydrates. I will drink 8 glasses of water throughout the day. The sugar will be limited. Caffeine can be removed, but will not allow my cup of coffee.
I realize this task is difficult, but it is quite possible. I will succeed. I have prepared and I am fully invested in my health. I will read this action plan twice a day and stick to it. "
The plan of fat loss above action is a roadmap for success. It describes the purpose of the person, detailing how the person will achieve their goal and explains what the person will do when faced with obstacles.
The new year is a wonderful time to set intentions. Weight loss is a direct result of the planning and execution. Ensuring success is simple when a plan of action is created. That gives meaning and definition. It can literally be the difference between a dream come true fat loss or relive the nightmare of weight gain so many people experience every year.
Lisa Beverley - About Author:
Lisa Beverley writes highly informative and researched articles for end consumers about a variety of weight loss slimming including remedies, health fitness tips and diet and nutrition tips, slimming, weight loss products, bodybuilding supplements and diet tips.
Published by Fitness Watcher on February 23rd 2012 | Fitness
Published by Carolmoore on March 29th 2012 | Health
Published by Sharen on January 5th 2012 | Fitness
Published by KeithMcDonnell on December 12th 2011 | Health
Published by Gene Johnson on July 11th 2012 | Health
Published by Sean Burke on April 23rd 2012 | Health
Published by Fitness Watcher on May 20th 2012 | Health
Published by Ashish Pandey on June 19th 2012 | Health
Published by Ajay on July 5th 2012 | Health
Published by Amit Sachdeva on March 14th 2012 | Health
Published by Internet Marketing on January 18th 2012 | Health
Published by Julia Roger on July 4th 2012 | Health
Published by Kevin on May 10th 2012 | Health
Published by Gabriel Ryan on May 6th 2012 | Health
Published by Maryam Keon on December 26th 2011 | Health
Published by Greame Shaun on June 22nd 2012 | Health
Published by Dermatology on December 23rd 2011 | Health
Published by Frank Windram on February 23rd 2012 | Health