Tips for choosing Better International School in Bangalore
Are you looking for a high-quality international school in Bangalore for your kids? Are you besieged by the options open to you? Are you harassed to make a good decision? Read through this checklist. This will aid you make a improved, smarter and more informed result.
1. Does the school really have an international look and feel?
2. Is the school located in a quiet, natural locale, conducive to knowledge?
3. Does the school have international accreditations?
4. International Baccalaureate (IB) and IGCSE are globally-recognized academic models. Does your international school follow either of these curriculums?
5. Is there a focus on extra-curricular activities as much as on academics?
6. Does the school focus on sports that your kids are used to playing (like baseball, rugby)?
7. Does the school have air-conditioned classrooms as Indian conditions can be hot and humid?
8. Does the school have top-of-the-line infrastructure in provisos labs and other resources?
9. Are the instruction faculty trained to handle international students?
10. Does the school serve global cuisine in its cafeteria?
11. Does the school follow the Indian year or the American year?
12. If it's a residential school, check to see if your child will feel at home in his boarding room?
13. Will the school take care of the shipping needs of the child?
14. How will the school help smoothen your child's transition to a new environment?
If you are an imagine looking to enroll your child in an international school in India, look up the web to see what IB schools in Bangalore have to offer. Talk to parents of children attending each school. Take a walk from end to end around schools that interest you, if probable, take your child along with you. Do all this, before you make your decision. After all, your child deserves the best.
Aside from having a proper education, traveling is one of the best sources of facts. Many lettered world leaders are well traveled and well-versed with the basic cultures of other nationality making them procure an edge over other individuals. What more, a frequent traveler is afforded the chance to learn a variety of languages needed in dealing with various races.
Published by Nvid Lada on December 6th 2011 | Education
Published by Jones Martin on February 21st 2012 | Education
Published by Rahul on July 2nd 2012 | Education
Published by Reginald Juan on March 8th 2012 | Education
Published by Billy Dawson on January 6th 2012 | Education
Published by Louis Philips on January 13th 2012 | Education
Published by Swati Ahuja on May 1st 2012 | Education
Published by Jasina on March 1st 2012 | Education
Published by Donna Summer on January 27th 2012 | Education
Published by Todd Fernando on February 21st 2012 | Education
Published by Phineasrodney on January 13th 2012 | Education
Published by Strausandrew on July 30th 2012 | Education
Published by Esl-schools on June 19th 2012 | Education
Published by Jon Dudley on August 17th 2012 | Education
Published by Pooja Sharma on December 9th 2011 | Education
Published by Mary Porter on June 23rd 2012 | Education
Published by Todd Fernando on February 29th 2012 | Education
Published by Morkalshane on July 9th 2012 | Education
Published by Johnsmith on December 27th 2011 | Education
Published by Anuska Kiran on February 13th 2012 | Education