Functional Business Analyst vs. Techno Functional Business Analyst- the Difference
Modern day business requires very high profile and highly experienced business analysts who would be responsible for the overall health and growth of a business. The major responsibilities of a business analyst are to analyze the business needs of the organization strategically, to understand the business policies and to market business approaches, to deduce business process modeling and interpret the business rules through technical systems.It is often observed that during the process of hiring professionals, most of the companies prefer techno functional business analyststothe non-technocrat ones. The reason is obvious and that is, the former can induce solutions to a business environment apart from satisfying the client while the latter would only be able to end up in a good business relation with the client.
Difference in approach between Functional Business Analysts and Techno Functional Business Analyst
It is most often observed at the workplace, that a functional Business analyst will achieve the following business goals:
1. He will interact with the clients and other stakeholders.
2. He will successfully shape and draft the business request, which will even include changing requests.
3. He will be responsible for conversion to high-level functional requirements.
4. He will use cases, typical screen prototypes and other examples.
5. He will use test scenarios
6. Finally, will be responsible for functional testing.
A business analyst if trained by the company will result in a very successful employee who will carve a permanent niche in the development of the company.Qualified training specialists should be engaged in providing business training, in order to upgrade the employees of the company.
It is observed that after successful business training provided by the training specialists, employees are more equipped with technical solutions and this upgrades their qualities as well as the overall profit of the organization. The differences observed in the mode of work of a techno functional business analyst are:
1. He will interact confidently with clients and other stakeholders.
2. Will scope and draft the business requirements, which include the change of requests.
3. He will convert to high-level functional requirements.
4. Look if the feature is new, if not; check what was requested for new.
5. Debug efficiently to find out the behavior of a feature.
6. Identify at a higher level, what is necessary to be done and what code needs to be created. It can be a procedure, trigger, batch, database or a screen.
7. Use cases, scans, test prototypes etc.
8. Perform test scenarios in specific cases.
9. Be responsible for functional testing etc.
Hence, it can be concluded that a techno functional business analyst training is always preferred. Nevertheless, it is observed that the latter often tends to increase the overhead charges and decrease the profitability as such. Therefore, a considerable fact could be that a business analyst is upgraded to a techno business analyst by effective business analyst training. By employing this strategy, the director will observe a surge in the line of profit and at the same time efficient, loyal, age-old employees in the company who are dedicated and ever willing to enhance the profit of the organization will not be lost.
RAMKY - About Author:
Training-Specialists.com offers immaculate BA training with hands-on practical approach, job guarantee and job support. If you are looking for a Business Analyst Training in New york or in new Jersey (Click here), you can count 100% on this institute to prepare you for the corporate challenges ahead.
Published by William Xavierss on June 4th 2012 | Education
Published by Tradegiants on December 1st 2011 | Education
Published by Maaya on December 2nd 2011 | Education
Published by David Raju on May 16th 2012 | Education
Published by RAMKY on June 20th 2012 | Education
Published by David_johnson on May 23rd 2012 | Education
Published by Ashutosh Kaushik on June 11th 2012 | Education
Published by Meghnath Kumar on March 31st 2012 | Education
Published by Ashutosh Kaushik on June 25th 2012 | Education
Published by Socialweb on February 29th 2012 | Education
Published by Ashutosh Kaushik on June 20th 2012 | Education
Published by Julia Bennet on January 6th 2012 | Education
Published by Shijina on March 2nd 2012 | Education
Published by Ashutosh Kaushik on July 24th 2012 | Education
Published by Richard Riddell on December 1st 2011 | Education
Published by Zach Sheldon on May 23rd 2012 | Education
Published by Ashutosh Kaushik on May 22nd 2012 | Education
Published by James Blee on July 24th 2012 | Education
Published by Ashutosh Kaushik on May 21st 2012 | Education
Published by RAMKY on July 13th 2012 | Education