Singapore tour packages: 6 unique things you must do in Singapore
This article has been penned to give you a taste of Singapore’s breath-taking beauty and alluring opulence. Besides, we present before you 6 unique things you can do with the lucrative tour package for Singapore.
Singapore, as you may be knowing, is a beautiful Asian country made up of a cluster of tiny islands in the south-east corner of the mighty Asia amidst some deep, blue oceans. While there has been so much talk about Singapore’s landscape, beaches, wildlife, nightlife and posh urbaneness, here are 6 unique things that you must do in Singapore under the Singapore tour packages:
1. Getting on top of the world: If you regret the fact that you will never be able to scale Mount Everest, then the famous Marina Bay Sands Sky Park is not a bad alternative. This boat shaped SkyPark stands really tall (over 200 m) and gives you a bird’s eye view of the horizon. You can sniff the clouds, kiss the sky and survey the land from the top. Add to it the rooftop pool and the chi-chi club and the experience will blow your mind!
2. Fishy feet: You may have been to a pedicurist dozens of times but have you ever allowed your naked skin to get tickled & nibbled by a school of harmless fish. Tour packages to Singapore bring before you the once-in-a-lifetime experience of a fish pedicure. Fish spa is healing, exfoliating and really thrilling.
3. Rendezvous with our nocturnal friends: Under tour package for Singapore, you must go for the heart-pumping night safari where, with the aid of technologically advanced lighting, you can witness the activities of hundreds of nocturnal animals right from a harmless squirrel to a wild cat. Singapore Zoo and Jurong Bird Park are the popular daytime attractions for animal lovers & photographers.
4. Visiting Chinatown: Chinatown is haven to a beautiful culture as the bustling streets, busy markets, mercantile shops and local Chinese people take you into an ethereal charming world. Singapore package tour also allow you to offer prayers in ancient temples and slip into those quaint, little traditional shops.
5. Exploring Haji Lane: Haji Lane is a fascinating corner that has lined up narrow shops selling artifacts & dresses from the shabbiest to the chic. Besides, there are café, food courts and ice-cream parlors to keep your belly busy.
6.Riding the Singapore Flyer: Ever been to a merry-go-round? If you find it thrilling then you will certainly get bowled off by the adrenaline-pumping ride that the 165-metre colossal Singapore Flyer offers. The view is breath-robbing and experience is life-long!
That apart, tour packages to Singapore (tour package for Singapore) also proffer you the delights of the malls, the floating markets, the posh restaurants, the glittering skyscrapers, the beaches of Sentosa Island, the theatrical shows and luxurious hotel stays.
Ajay Kumar - About Author:
Hungry Bags, a reputed tour provider, is your best bet if you are looking for budget-friendly tour package for Singapore, cheap Singapore package tour or exclusive and comprehensive tour package to Singapore.
Published by Selina Taylor on January 4th 2012 | Destinations
Published by Wendy Williams on January 13th 2012 | Destinations
Published by Aanchal Gupta on July 20th 2012 | Destinations
Published by Hariom Arya on February 21st 2012 | Destinations
Published by Rachit Singh on January 11th 2012 | Travel
Published by Adolf Jamie on March 23rd 2012 | Destinations
Published by Emma Dsuza on January 24th 2012 | Travel
Published by Emma Dsuza on February 11th 2012 | Travel
Published by Von Miller on May 5th 2012 | Destinations
Published by Aanchal Gupta on March 6th 2012 | Destinations
Published by Emma Dsuza on January 25th 2012 | Travel
Published by Larry Ghomes on January 12th 2012 | Travel
Published by Ajay Kumar on April 27th 2012 | Destinations
Published by Ajay Kumar on January 4th 2012 | Destinations
Published by Emma Dsuza on January 28th 2012 | Travel
Published by Tilak Josi on June 12th 2012 | Travel
Published by Von Miller on May 8th 2012 | Travel
Published by Ajay Kumar on February 11th 2012 | Destinations
Published by Aanchal Gupta on May 15th 2012 | Destinations
Published by Selina Taylor on January 13th 2012 | Destinations