How to Plan a Budget-friendly Summer Vacation?
Give your hectic routine a break this summer, and plan for a fun-filled holiday. However, to make it budget-friendly you need to give it thoughtful considerations. Read on to know how you can plan a cost-effective summer vacation.
In current economic scenario, where price of everything is accelerating, it’s wise to budget all your expenses: be they your household expenses or spending on a vacation. If you’re planning a summer vacation, make sure you give it thoughtful considerations to turn it cost-effective. Plan your travel well ahead and look for creative ways to save money on it. Nevertheless, here are some tips on how to budget a summer vacation.
1. Create a budget for your journey. Consider the expenses which are likely to incur such as travel, hotel stay, dining and visit to the tourist places, and estimate the amount you’ll spend on each. Inspect every expense carefully, and think to fit them in your financial frame.
2. Check out for discount coupons to save money on your vacation. There are several travel portals which provide travel deals for different tourist places. Visit some of these websites, inquire the available coupons and choose the suited ones. This would surely help you to cut your travel expense.
3. Select your mode of travelling well in advance, because it’s necessary to reserve your tickets early to qualify for discounted fares. If you want to travel by airplane, it’s highly important to book your flights well in advance, otherwise the last minute reservation may cost you more. You can avail help from an experience travel agent to book your flights with discounts.
4. The cost of hotel stay is the biggest consumer of a vacation budget. So choose a property that perfectly matches your profile. Instead of staying in a pricy hotel room, plan your stay in a vacation rental or private home (definitely a good deal for group travelers) to save considerable amount of money. Determine your needs exactly, and search an accommodation deal to cater them. Do remember that the more you save on stay the more you have to spend on enjoyment.
5. If possible, prepare your meals by your own. Eating out at restaurants is really expensive, and can add a substantial amount to your vacation budget. Buy the necessary items like fruits, vegetables, floor and other essentials by your own, and cook meal according your own taste and time schedule (an additional delight).
6. Search for the tourist destinations which have no or less entry charges. Plan to visit museums, beaches and national parks to enjoy your trip in cost-effective manner.
7. If you’re thinking of visit a foreign country, consider the one with a favorable exchange rate. Doing this, you will definitely save money on the expenses including food, accommodation and entertainment.
8. Please ensure that your passport is up-to-date if you plan to visit out of the country. Getting renew of your passport on short notice may be quite expensive.
Thus don’t wait and plan your holiday in India, there are many tour providers who provides various holiday packages in India at very cost effective price.
Ajay Kumar - About Author:
Writer of this article is associated with HungryBags.Com, a renowned travel site where you can find a range of tour packages including Ooty packages and Kerala holiday package. One can buy his customized package for international trip including Singapore holiday package at reasonable rates.
Published by Warner on April 23rd 2012 | Travel
Published by SonomaSterling on May 30th 2012 | Travel
Published by Max Planck on July 6th 2012 | Destinations
Published by Dan Valley on April 30th 2012 | Travel
Published by Wendy Williams on January 13th 2012 | Destinations
Published by Rachit Singh on November 29th 2011 | Travel
Published by Ajay Kumar on December 27th 2011 | Destinations
Published by Anoop Vk on February 9th 2012 | Travel
Published by Larry Ghomes on January 12th 2012 | Travel
Published by Afzal Khaan on June 4th 2012 | Travel
Published by Dan Valley on April 27th 2012 | Travel
Published by Aanchal Gupta on May 3rd 2012 | Destinations
Published by Emma Dsuza on January 23rd 2012 | Travel
Published by Glyn Jones on November 26th 2011 | Travel
Published by Selina Taylor on December 29th 2011 | Destinations
Published by John Wood on December 22nd 2011 | Travel
Published by Jhonson Dir on July 5th 2012 | Destinations
Published by Fiona Roy on April 23rd 2012 | Travel
Published by Emma Dsuza on January 24th 2012 | Travel
Published by on May 23rd 2012 | Travel