The Best New Design Elements for Holiday Invitations
For holiday invitations this year, you should not roll out the same old template. Times have changed now and people will pay attention only to the best custom invitations that have impressive and more modern looking themes and elements.
Don’t worry though, you won’t be left behind. As long as you can adopt some of the best new design elements listed down below, your invitations should have that special modern look. Just make sure though that you understand what these special holiday tweaks entail. So study the tips below to learn what you need to do for your invitations.
1. Alternative color combinations – There is nothing wrong with using the usual color combinations that mark holiday prints. However, you may want to use more alternative color schemes for your holiday invitations if you think that your event has other rivals that you will be competing with.
You will want to have the more distinct and different color scheme so that people can tell your invitation from the other more common looking ones. Try inverting those holiday color or even make them more vivid or pastel like. With these alternative renderings of invitation colors, you will get a more memorable invitation that people will remember very easily.
2. Alternative ink materials – To make a bigger splash with your holiday invitations, you may want to use more alternative ink materials. More specifically you will want to use the inks that are glossy. Glossier or shinier inks are perfect of course for holiday invitations since they add that sense of joy and magic to the invitation itself.
The glitter type and metallic type inks are preferred especially since they add the right sheen and twinkle that is characteristic of the holiday seasons. So if it is possible with your invitation printing service, try to avail of these alternative ink materials.
3. Sleek looking modern fonts – Your invitations will also benefit greatly from new sleek modern looking fonts. While everybody will probably be using those intricate style fonts in their invitations, using a modern web 2.0 style font this holiday season can actually be considered a breath of fresh air.
This freshness factor contributes greatly to the appeal and impact of your invitations, and people will like and appreciate your invitation content more if the style is chosen properly with the correct modern theme.
4. Sleek styled holiday symbols – If you have been designing invitations already in the past, you are more likely putting in the usually types of holiday symbols. If you want your invitations though to be better and more effective this holiday season, you might want to change the overall style of these symbols.
Instead of using the traditional shapes and forms, you can remake them into modern sleek styled shapes. This should appeal to modern emerging audiences these days that are more inclined to digital media rather than print. So make this a priority for your holiday invitations.
5. Up to date response invitations – Lastly, you may want to update your response methods for those invitations. In this modern world, people actually do not like to mail back their RSVP or any of the other possible responses. It would be wise to direct them to an email address, a website or even a mobile phone number. Not only does this make things easier on them, but it should also give you quicker replies.
Now you know what you need to do for your holiday invitations. Do not just make something that is standard or common. With the tips above, you should get a better, more distinct and hopefully more effective custom invitation that is perfect for the holiday season.
Published by Julia Roger on December 15th 2011 | Business
Published by John Davis on December 9th 2011 | Business
Published by Lester Cliff on February 1st 2012 | Business
Published by John Davis on December 29th 2011 | Business
Published by Elan Technologies on December 29th 2011 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on June 20th 2012 | Business