Procedure of Making Pecan Pralines
Pecan pralines, better known as the new orleans pralines are a modified recipe of the original cuisine that originated from France. Ever since their launch, it has turned out to be a super success and today people from every corners of the world are quite familiar with this awesome cuisine made of sugar and nuts. . To be honest, though it is a much talked about dish, practically it does not require something hard to find by or too expensive to afford which should make the job simple for you. Continue reading to get the full recipe.
First, here are the ingredients that are required to prepare pralines: -
** 1 tea spoon Vanilla
** 2 Cups Pecans
** 1 Cup Buttermilk
** 2 Cups Sugar
** 1 tea spoon Baking Soda
1) First, take a big pot and mix together baking soda, sugar and buttermilk.
2) Next, lay a full sheet of wax paper on a flat surface near you stove.
3) Heat the pot moderately and keep stirring constantly, thereby allowing the mixture to reach “soft ball stage”. To determine if it has been achieved, pour a drop on to the heated mixture
4) Remove the pot from the stove and add vanilla to the mixture.
5) Keep stirring till until the mix starts thickening in around five minutes.
6) Next, add the pecans and stir for another couple of minutes to make it a little thicker.
7) Spoon your pralines on the wax paper
8) Allow them to cool and then enjoy the dish.
Published by Ian Franklin on July 31st 2012 | Cooking
Published by Sdssoftware on July 30th 2012 | Cooking
Published by Meigancam on July 23rd 2012 | Cooking
Published by Miriam Joel on July 18th 2012 | Cooking
Published by Abidali Mohamedalin on July 18th 2012 | Cooking
Published by Robert Collins on July 16th 2012 | Cooking