B.Tech in Computer Science
Computer Science is the base requirement of many industries. Until a few years back, owning a computer system used to be a status symbol; today it is a daily use article. So quality, updated computer education is the call of the time, and JRE Group of Institution provides you exactly that — through its B.Tech, Computer Science program.
JRE Group of Institutions is one of the leading Institutes of India that provides Engineering and Management education.
Speaking about its Engineering course, it is one of the best Engineering Colleges in Delhi and is counted among the Top AIEEE Engineering Colleges in India. It is assured that JRE Group’s Engineering Course, is among the best courses if you are planning to take Admission in an Engineering Course.
JRE Group’s B.Tech in Computer Science, a study of the theoretical foundations of information and computation, offers a foundation which permits the students to adapt new technologies and ideas.
Computer Science branch of engineering has many sub-fields for e.g. computer graphics, computational problems, computational complexity theory, software engineering, algorithms, system architecture and much more. After doing B.Tech in Computer Science from the Top engineering colleges, an individual can find a good job in the renowned IT Company.
He can work in various areas such as:
1. Software Application: Software is a set of programs that has been created by the programmers. In the software development, there are two kinds of people i.e. System analyst and Software programmer. The work of System analyst is to develop computer programs. In this regard, he analyzes the system and studies the way things are working. And software programmers give detailed instructions to the computer for solving the provided problem. They usually work on descriptions and guidelines give by system analysts.
2. Sales and Marketing: Each company wants to develop its business more and more. In sales and marketing job, one can involve in selling the computer system and its marketing to various companies. We can define software applications and solutions selling activity as Business Development.
3. Support and Application services: In support and application services, an individual helps the customer in the purchase of the software. He guides him about the right kind of an application and for this; he also provides him the training of its usage.
4. Computer Operations: After this degree, one can work in computer operations. The computer operations involve handling of computer peripherals as well as other accessories such as CD-ROMs, disk drives, printers etc. So one can easily make one's career in this field.
5. Programmers or coders: As a programmer, the employee writes the programs as well as tests them. He is also able to convert the strategies of the system analyst into working programs. As a programmer, there are so many requirements available in the IT industry. So after completing the study, one can easily start his career as a programmer.
The Admission in the B.Tech in Computer Science program is going on and will continue until all the seats are filled.
Rest assured, if you join JRE Group, our B.Tech in Computer Science program will open a lot of job opportunities for you.
Charu - About Author:
Charu Singh is an experienced and professional optimizer. This author has written many articles on education for Engg Counselling and B.Tech Counseling . Now her service is for management and engineering subject.
Published by Ankitaroy25 on February 3rd 2012 | Education
Published by Abhay on February 22nd 2012 | College
Published by Donna Summer on January 19th 2012 | Education
Published by Amit Jivani on April 18th 2012 | College
Published by INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, MEDIA & IT on December 6th 2011 | College
Published by Ankitaroy25 on December 22nd 2011 | Education
Published by Socialweb on February 29th 2012 | Education
Published by Nikhil Jain on April 11th 2012 | College
Published by Rahul on July 2nd 2012 | Education
Published by Ary on May 14th 2012 | Education