Home Remedies for Normal Skin Care That Give Amazing Results
Those who have normal skin are quite lucky as neither it is too oily nor it is too dry. The normal skin does not require too much attention as it has sufficient moisture content and balanced oil. But the environment and the city in which we live are full of pollution and dirt which can cause damage to the normal skin. In order to prevent such damage to the skin one needs to take proper care of his skin by using certain home remedies which are totally natural.
Normal Skin Care Home Remedies
There are several home remedies for normal skin care which are simple to use and are quite safe to try at home without any risk of side effects. Some of the popular home remedies for normal skin care which are being used since a very long time and have proved to be quite effective in many cases are:
1. One of the most effective home remedies for normal skin care is to wash your face with normal water. This will keep your pores clean and will keep your face look fresh.
2. Papaya is also considered to be one of the most efficient home remedies for normal skin care. All you need to do is take some papaya peel and then apply it on your face. Regular use of this natural home remedy will make your skin glow.
3. Mix sandalwood paste with a pinch of turmeric and rose water. Apply this mixture on your face and wait for twenty minutes later wash with water.
4. Mix wheat flour with milk to form a fine paste. Apply it on your skin and wait for fifteen to twenty minutes. Later wash with water. This natural remedy will make your skin glow.
5. Honey is a very good moisturizer for the skin. Take some honey and apply it directly on your skin. Wait for ten to fifteen minutes and wash with water.
6. Take some carrot juice and soak a cotton ball in it. Now use this cotton ball to dab carrot juice on your skin. Wait for it to dry and then wash with water.
7. Take dry orange peel and make it into a fine powder. Mix it with a pinch of turmeric powder, gram flour and few drops of lemon juice. Apply this paste on your face and wait for fifteen minutes. Wash with water.
8. Take some rose petals and grind them properly to make a paste. Now mix this paste with egg white, rose water and fuller's earth. Applying this mixture only once in a month is quite effective for your skin.
9. Daily make it a habit to eat an apple. It will slow down your aging process and will prevent wrinkles and fine lines. Or you can even try rubbing the peel of apple on your skin.
10. Take a fresh tomato and extract its juice. Now rub this tomato juice on your face for a while and then wait for five minutes. Later wash your face with water.
The above mentioned home remedies for normal skin care are simple, cost-effective and safe to use.
Published by Dave Hussy on February 6th 2012 | Health
Published by Randy Collins on February 3rd 2012 | Health
Published by Harold Spencer on June 6th 2012 | Health
Published by Acneexpert on February 17th 2012 | Health
Published by Acneexpert on December 26th 2011 | Health
Though, Acne is the plague of the teen days. Nearly every teenagers endure from disease of the s...
Published by Carsonmrtn08 on June 26th 2012 | Health
Published by Vidisha Rana on August 3rd 2012 | Health
Published by Tedd Woods on January 20th 2012 | Health
Published by Annphilip on February 7th 2012 | Health
Published by Frank Windram on February 23rd 2012 | Health
Published by Jaiskajonson on June 6th 2012 | Health
Published by Therese Laserase on January 4th 2012 | Health
Published by James Blee on December 21st 2011 | Health
Published by Hipolit Jan on December 24th 2011 | Health
Published by Canberra Marketing on December 4th 2011 | Health
Published by Stella Richard on February 17th 2012 | Health
Published by Lilith666 on December 16th 2011 | Health
Published by Shene Nursing on December 15th 2011 | Health
Published by Wills Loren on February 24th 2012 | Health
Published by Jenny Decosta on July 20th 2012 | Health