15 Tips for Healthy Way to Lose Weight
If you are one of those who desire to lose weight fast and in a healthy way, we have provided here some easy and effective tips that will help you in doing so.
1. Increase your activity level along with implementing a low calorie diet.. Do brisk walking for at least 20 minutes every day, use the steps instead of the lift, at weekends get engaged in trekking or any sport activity, etc., this will help you lose weight in a healthy way.
2. The fastest way to lose weight is to climb stairs 5 times a day. This is the most effective way to lose weight and to do this you don’t even have to go to the gym.
3. If you take too much carbonated drinks then replace them with fruit juices. Carbonated drinks are high in calories and give no health benefits, while fruit juices have the opposite property. Remember to have your fruit juice without sugar to get the maximum benefit.
4. If you consume too many dairy products, then replace them with their low fat substitutes. Instead of using cream, fat cottage cheese, cheese or butter , you can use skim milk and other dairy products made from skim milk. Use herbs, spices or low fat vegetable broth instead of butter or cheese to enhance the taste.
5. Another healthy way to lose weight is to reduce the consumption of sweet, cakes, ice creams etc.
6. Reduce your intake of alcohol and cigarette if you want to lose weight fast.
7. Have at least a glass or two of red wine in a week. Red wine has Resveratrol which is a powerful antioxidant, repairs tissue damage and promotes weight loss.
8. Have green tea instead of coffee or tea. Green tea has weight loss properties and provides other health benefits like increasing the bone density, metabolism rate etc.
9. Avoid unhealthy treats between meals like confectionary, chips etc., these are all rich in calories and reduce the appetite for proper meal. Replace them with fruit or vegetable salad.
10. Have low or no calorie snacks when watching your favorite movie in the television. Having chips or sipping coke without being actually hungry serves no purpose.
11. Drink at least 3 liters of water a day. Water helps in easy digestion of food and allows a proper bowel movement, both of which are required for effective weight loss.
12. Always have homemade food rather than junk food that considerably increases body weight. You may have to make this extra effort but homemade food has less calorie content and gives enormous health benefits.
13. One best way to control hunger is to always carry an apple with you. Apple has chemical call pectin that gives a full feeling and you won’t feel hungry for at least 2 hours after eating an apple.
14. Have fish or chicken instead of red meat. Red meat is very high in calorie while chicken and fish have less calorie content and are rich in protein.
15. Avoid a second helping at dinner; this will prevent you from over eating. After you finish with the first helping it will take 20 minutes for your brain to get the satiety signals so, resist for some time and drink a glass of water before desire to eat for the second time.
These were some of the most effective and healthy ways to lose weight that anyone can easily implement.
Samantha Smith - About Author:
I am Samantha Smith and I am professional content editor seen last 5 years. There some provides information about fastest way to lose weight and give some healthy way to lose weight
Published by Shaily Brown on December 12th 2011 | Weight Loss
Published by Vidiya on January 24th 2012 | Weight Loss
Published by Andy Wagon on January 18th 2012 | Health
Published by Marry Brewett on April 13th 2012 | Weight Loss
Published by Deborah Conard on May 29th 2012 | Weight Loss
Published by James Smith on May 15th 2012 | Weight Loss
Published by Nicolas Bell on July 27th 2012 | Weight Loss
Published by Abhay on January 11th 2012 | Weight Loss
Published by William Folley on January 25th 2012 | Weight Loss
Published by Shaily Brown on January 5th 2012 | Weight Loss
Published by Shaily Brown on January 4th 2012 | Weight Loss
Published by Micron Associates on June 6th 2012 | Health
Published by Julia Roger on June 20th 2012 | Health
Published by Sam Winget on January 20th 2012 | Weight Loss
Published by Samuel Wilkinson on December 15th 2011 | Weight Loss
Published by Nicolas Bell on July 26th 2012 | Health
Published by Ricky Whitemore on December 21st 2011 | Weight Loss
Published by Gwinch on January 5th 2012 | Weight Loss
Published by Julia Bennet on March 29th 2012 | Weight Loss
Published by Esha Sahni on August 6th 2012 | Weight Loss