Why to Convert PSD to HTML Email Know the Reasons
The importance of an email in business communication needs no introduction. But how much impact does your email make to your clients? Does it grab their attention at the first glimpse? One of the ways of making sure your emails make impact is to custom design them. You can do it with PSD to HTML email conversion. This is how those personalized emails land up in your mailbox. A PSD to HTML template is made by designing the emails as an image in Photoshop and then coding it with the HTML mark-up. These emails can be easily integrated into popular email servers such as Gmail, Yahoo Mail and Hotmail etc. There are a lot of reasons to convert PSD to Email and some of them are -
1. The emails can be highly personalized for each recipient such as ‘Dear Mr John Smith’. This makes the targeted customers feel important to your business which would add to your brand value and sales. This is much better than addressing an email as ‘Hi All’, ‘Dear Customer’ or ‘Dear Reader’ which are often deleted by the recipients.
2. This conversion technique will allow you to customize every aspect of your email. From the logo to the footer and the colour scheme you can have it all the way you want. You can make use of graphics and Flash elements in your mail to make it look attractive.
3. A PSD to CSS/HTML email allows you to create interactive messages which have a high ‘call-to-action’ factor and help in attracting customers to your website and can help in increasing your sales directly (in case you have an ecommerce module) or indirectly. The emails can also be coded to automatically open the browser and connect to the webpage.
4. If you are contemplating an email marketing campaign to market your products and services PSD to HTML email is a must for you. This allows you to integrate these emails into email marketing software to draw maximum advantage out of the campaign.
5. When you convert PSD design to HTML/email you can include tracking scripts or invisible visitor counters using HTML. This enables you to receive reports on message viewed or click by the recipients. This gives you real time data on the success of your email campaign.
6. PSD to Email conversion allows you to include dynamic elements such as instant survey forms, unsubscribe requests, subscripting requests, payment links, sponsorships, forwarding requests etc. in the body of the mail. This helps in promoting your business and automates a lot of things which used to be done manually earlier.
To create a PSD to Email template needs both creativity and technical knowledge on part of the developer and thus you should hire the services of a web development company which has prior experience in this niche of HTML conversion. There are a few companies around the world who specialize in this service and teaming up with them would help you draw maximum mileage out of your business emails.
Justin Spencser - About Author:
Justin Spenser is an E-Marketing specialist at MarkupBox.com, which is a specialized PSD to HTML Conversion Company, backed with years of experience and diligent professionals. MarkupBox offers PSD to CSS, PSD to HTML5 and software implementation services like PSD to Joomla, PSD to Magento, PSD to WordPress, PSD to Drupal, PSD to Email and much more.
Published by Rajkumar Kaushal on June 12th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Arinfotech on January 11th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Auswebm on December 1st 2011 | Web Design
Published by Indigo Design on December 2nd 2011 | Web Design
Published by 48bananas on August 25th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Ricky Charles on December 23rd 2011 | Web Design
Published by Glyn Jones on December 9th 2011 | Web Design
Published by Nirvana Canada on December 6th 2011 | Web Design
Published by Sandy White on January 19th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Rajkumar Kaushal on May 24th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Paul on December 6th 2011 | Web Design
Published by Ram Shrma on June 11th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Aiden Gaelic on June 9th 2012 | Web Design
Published by SocailSBM on June 29th 2012 | Web Design
Published by David_johnson on March 7th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Arinfotech on May 11th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Jim Simmons on April 19th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Johndy Sons on November 24th 2011 | Web Design
Published by Shirley on July 30th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Alisa Rozzy on March 27th 2012 | Web Design