Why Most of the Businesses are Looking for Open Source CMS Solutions?
Open source CMS solutions such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and others have become the standard way of developing websites. If fact most businesses opt for CMS web design thanks to the flexibility it offers them. You shouldn’t be surprised to know that brands like Samsung, Sony and CNN among others are making use of these content management systems to update their websites and blogs. Now what makes open source CMS web development so popular with the businesses? The reasons are many and here in this article we shall discuss some of the biggest benefits of using an open source CMS for your website.
1. Cost - As the name suggests open source CMSs are freely available which bring down your cost of web development substantially. The source code is created by a community of programmers and developers who offer this under the GNU or General Public License. You only incur cost on domain/hosting and on hiring developers for your website. This is especially beneficial for small businesses who cannot afford to spend huge sums of money in developing their website.
2. Customization - You can get a highly customized website using open source CMS web design solutions. The source code can be modified to meet the niche demands of your business. You can also use hundreds of third-party plugins which help you achieve high levels of functionality in your website. Most of these plugins are freely available and allow you to add interactivity and dynamism to your website.
3. Usability - This is perhaps the most important factor for the popularity of content management systems. Gone are those days when you needed to be a coding wizard to make the slightest of changes in your website. CMSs allow you to keep updating the website without any knowledge of coding. You can use a web based interface and can make changes to your website. The site can be updated from anywhere in the world at any time and you don’t need to make use of any backup files from your work station.
4. Stability - These are the most stable platforms and allow you to manage different genres of websites such as social networks, ecommerce website and blogs. These websites are cross-browser compatible and load fast on the browsers. This helps you gain popularity with the visitors.
5. Security - In this intense competitive environment your website needs to be highly secured and shielded against virus attracts and hackers. Such incidents not only create problems for you technically but also hurt your brand value. CMS solutions develop multi-layer security around your website which is hard to penetrate. Community based developers work on increasing the security levels to be at par with the contemporary threats.
6. Support - Being a community based platform you will benefit from the experience and expertise of developers from around the world. Post your problem and you will see dozens of people replying to your queries. This community support has helped CMS web development solutions gain immense popularity.
Mark Wilston - About Author:
Pixelcrayons offers best CMS web development services & opensource content management system solutions which includes wordpress development, joomla development, drupal development services at affordable price.
Published by Krisha Web on August 13th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Alisa Rozzy on March 30th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Aniket Singh on July 17th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Nelson on April 19th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Creationwebsite on December 20th 2011 | Web Design
Published by Sanchita Kumari on July 4th 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Peter D on January 24th 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Rajkumar Kaushal on July 13th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Mark Wilston on March 21st 2012 | Web Design
Published by Ankit Kumar on March 23rd 2012 | Web Design
Published by Nidhigupta on May 2nd 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Nelson on March 14th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Nidhigupta on May 1st 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Mark Wilston on March 3rd 2012 | Web Design
Published by Julia Roger on July 19th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Mark Wilston on March 13th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Thomasjefferson on February 21st 2012 | Web Design
Published by Nelson on January 27th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Sayermairry on May 25th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Jack Charles on March 19th 2012 | Web Design