Success Features of Drupal CMS
Web development has undergone revolutionary changes with the advent of content management systems. They have eased the way in which websites and blogs are designed, developed and managed. Drupal CMS development is one of most preferred ways to develop websites thanks to its robustness and usability. Around the world Drupal developers are making use of this awesome CMS to develop highly attractive and interactive websites. They design the website from scratch using PSD to Drupal technique and deliver absolutely unique websites to the clients. Among all the content management systems this perfectly suits the bill when it comes to large websites with large databases. Let us take a look at some of the features which make Drupal development so popular.
1. Custom Content - This feature allows you to create new content types and create advanced custom views without having to write any code. This can be done using the Content Construction Kit (CCK). You can give a customized touch to the functionality of your website which helps in attracting more users to it.
2. Automatic Updates - A good Drupal website is a mix and match of core and contributed modules. The automatic update features ensure that the modules get updated automatically as and when an update patch is released. This keeps the website in sync with the latest market needs.
3. WYSIWYG Editor - This tool makes posting content on the website or blog easy. You can get a real time preview of how the text, images or multimedia elements would appear in the page. This feature is very useful for amateur webmasters.
4. Revision Control - This is one of the most used features by Drupal developers. This allows you to configure Drupal to save a new version of your pages every time you make changes to a page. That allows you to revert to old version of the page in case you want it.
5. Backend Environment - The backend environment of Drupal makes it such a popular CMS solution. It has simple interface and displays all the different functionality in admin page. The users can easily take control of all the features and functionality of the website from the admin panel.
6. Search Engine Friendly - Drupal CMS generates clean codes which allow search engine crawlers to easily index the website resulting in higher rankings on the Search Engine Results Pages and better brand recognition. Developers can make use of semantic coding techniques to make better use of SEO.
7. Security - This is one of the most important factors for any website and Drupal’s security measures include secure form submissions, module implementations and content display. The access permission can be configured easily for different users with their function defined as anonymous visitor, authenticated user, moderator, editor, webmaster, admin etc.
Mark Wilston - About Author:
Pixelcrayons offers best CMS development services & opensource content management system solutions which includes wordpress development, joomla development, drupal development services at affordable price.
Published by Adytum on March 2nd 2012 | Web Design
Published by Sanchaita Singer on January 23rd 2012 | Web Design
Published by Mark Wilston on March 13th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Mark Wilston on March 14th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Mark Wilston on April 11th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on March 20th 2012 | Web Design