PSD to HTML Conversion Advantages
If you browse the Internet and search for web development techniques PSD to HTML conversion will surely to the list. This is the most amazing method to develop a robust website which caters to the needs of your business. HTML is the most preferred and flexible web development technology while Photoshop is the ultimate name in design and the synergy between the two gives you the competitive edge in competitive world of Internet. In this process you design a website in Photoshop and then convert PSD to HTML and PSD to CSS to get a highly customized website. There are a lot of advantages that you benefit from opting for this web development technique the major among them are –
* Unique Look : You will have to agree to the fact that unique looking websites register faster with the visitors. With PSD to HTML you will get an absolutely unique website which will add to your brand value and will be themed around your business. The website can be customized to meet the demands of your business using the use of third-party plugins and applications. You can be rest assured that your website won’t look the same as ten other websites which use the same template!
* Visibility : No matter how good a website is if it doesn’t cash on the search engines it won’t be successful and this is where this web development technique becomes so powerful. Professional developers hand code the website from scratch using semantic coding techniques. This makes your website easily visible to the search engine spiders which ensure you higher rankings on the result pages. Manual coded websites also pass through the W3C validation which does away with the errors in coding.
* Browser Compatibility : Let’s accept the fact that we live in a multi-browser world with IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera holding substantial market share. Since we don’t dictate the browsers our visitors use we need to ensure that our websites are cross browser compatible. It means the website appears and functions uniformly on all major browsers which will make it easier for your business website to outreach to people.
* Navigation & Speed : This is a vital factor in the success of a website as good navigation adds to the usability of your website for the visitors. With PSD to HTML you can have a website where the content is well categorized making it easier for the users to find things they are looking for. The users can easily navigate between different sections of a website which helps you spread your business message easily. The CSS file also reduces the load time of your website allowing it to be browsed using slower Internet connections.
* Mobile Flexibility : In today’s world for any website to be successful it need to cater to the interest of the mobile users. With this web development technique you can make your websites fluid in nature which makes them render a compatible version of the site when being accessed using a mobile device.
Adam Parker - About Author:
Adam Parker is working as a content writer at HTMLFIRM. HTMLFirm is a professional PSD to HTML Conversion Company which converts your photoshop designs to high quality cross browser compatible, W3C valided and SEO semantic HTML/CSS markup. Get high quality PSD to CSS, PSD to Wordpress and PSD to Magento Conversion services at HTMLFirm.
Published by Ronny Smith on March 12th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on February 27th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Ravi Pathak on March 14th 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Justin Spencser on January 25th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on February 3rd 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on February 20th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on March 15th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on January 20th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on January 12th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Adam Parker on April 4th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Hemender on May 21st 2012 | Web Design
Published by Andrew Ross on December 16th 2011 | Web Design
Published by Adam Parker on January 31st 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on January 30th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on March 14th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Adam Parker on January 9th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Adam Parker on January 25th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on January 5th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on February 29th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on February 8th 2012 | Web Design