Design Your Websites Beautifully - Purposes and Types of Web Sites
There are a lot of web sites and web pages in the web. There are many classifications in which we are able to distinguish. Businessmen use web pages as a brochure for their products and services, some make use of this to advertise their products and services.
So there, you’ll see there’s a brochure kind of a web site and a sales kind of web site, in this article you'll find out much more about these kinds of web sites and precisely how they play a role in a successful business.
1. Brochure type - it's otherwise known as a static website. The main focus of this web site is to show off your company and your services. This could consist of company history which includes the owner’s story about how he put up the company, what are the struggles that he and his partners have experienced to get and achieve what they have right now. It may also include the company’s service listings and the main functions of the company. The photo gallery and portfolio of works can also be seen in this kind of web page; case studies, contact page, recent news and testimonials and a few other sections. Essentially, a brochure kind of web site is just presenting your company and is designed to drive the user to your contact page and let them take action for instance filling out your contact form as well as sending you an email.
2. Sales type - an efficient sales web site is something that transforms your visitors into a client. This is not an easy task for many of the businessmen, that’s the reason they hire big time and prestigious companies to do this for them. A sales type of web site typically has the same content material and sections as a brochure type of web site. They have an introduction page which provides the teaser of the additional pages in your web site; it furthermore has the company info. Company info is essential to let other people know where and precisely how the company began and exactly how it transformed to being a profitable company. A sales kind of a web site is like employing a virtual sales person that speaks on its own. The moment a visitor makes its way into the web site he or she will likely be encouraged to purchase your products and acquire your services.
Purposes of a web site
In everything you do, make sure that everything has a goal. Here is the basic checklist of the things that you've to remember before developing a web site.
1. Aim to build an Internet presence
2. Aim to improve your company’s current professional image
3. Aim to impress the public by showing your company’s information
4. Aim to educate customers and potential customers
5. Aim to enhance the public awareness of your company’s name, brand and services
6. Aim to bolster your value and position in the industry
7. Aim to develop the current list of your qualified prospective clients
8. Aim to improve the sales of your company
9. Aim to enhance your ecommerce by selling products directly to the web only by using their credit cards
10. Aim to make a user knowledgeable about the service info and available distributors likewise
The world of Internet is becoming bigger and much better in recent times. The people driving each thriving site and company have worked very hard to provide the best of the best for their customers. Ensure that when you develop a web site these basic purposes are in your head.
Published by on April 21st 2012 | Web Design
Published by Mansi Gupta on January 6th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Shirley on July 30th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Sandy White on January 19th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Steve John on February 14th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Ema Sis on January 10th 2012 | Web Design
In this day world, web design companies tend to be trustworthy providers inside web site campaig...
Published by Ram Shrma on June 11th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Cathewrathan on May 25th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Terrypa Sencio on January 21st 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Cris Martin on May 2nd 2012 | Web Design
Published by Nelson on February 2nd 2012 | Web Design
Published by Nelson on March 19th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Nelson on February 21st 2012 | Web Design
Published by Manas Sadangi on January 21st 2012 | Web Design
Published by Valuebound on August 13th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Steven Brown on June 13th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Ainsley Begun on December 5th 2011 | Web Design
Published by Rajkumar Kaushal on May 22nd 2012 | Web Design
Published by Julia Roger on July 19th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Bearded Brys on August 13th 2012 | Web Design