All About PSD to Joomla One Should Know
The world of web development is buzz with PSD to Joomla conversion as most business websites have chosen this as the preferred technique to develop their websites. This gives them flexibility as well as high levels of functionality. This technique is being used to develop all kinds of websites ranging from corporate websites and blogs to social networking sites and ecommerce stores. Joomla wins over other CMS solutions as it allows you to develop highly functional websites with little effort. They have a short turnaround time which makes them an ideal solution for businesses which can go live with their websites within a short span of time.
Things to Know About PSD to Joomla Conversion
1. It is Cost Effective – Joomla is an open source content management system which brings down the cost of web development substantially. When you convert PSD to HTML/Joomla you can get a highly robust website within a small budget. This proves ideal for small businesses which cannot afford to spend huge sums of money like their giant competitors and often lose out on business and brand value due to poor quality website.
2. It is Customizable – You can get an absolutely unique website with PSD to CSS/Joomla template. The website will be designed from scratch to meet the needs of your business. You achieve pixel perfect conversion with this technique. Since the source code is available it can be tweaked to achieve customized functionality in your website. Add to this the hundreds of third-party plugins that you have and you will easily achieve a website which adds to the brand value of your business.
3. It is SEO Friendly – PSD to Joomla websites are hand coded which ensures that you achieve a cleaner code base which is one of the most important things when it comes to making your website search engine friendly. In the PSD Design to HTML/CSS conversion semantic coding techniques are applied where each and every element of the website is defined which attracts the search engine crawlers and ensures you a higher ranking. The code undergoes W3C validation which helps you rectify any errors which exists in your website.
4. Usability is high – These websites are cross browser compatible and function uniformly on major web browsers such as IE, Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Safari which gives you the competitive edge in the market and adds to your sales and revenue. They provide ease of browsing to the users thanks to their easy navigation features which brings down the bounce rates in your websites.
5. It Demands High Level of Skills – Last but not the least PSD to Joomla conversion is a highly skill oriented web development technique and you need to make sure that you hire the services of expertise in the job. The slicing of the PSD files needs surgical precession, the coding need to be handled impeccably while Joomla integration should be done with foresight into the future business needs. You risk you brand value and functionality of the website if you hire an amateur developer for the job.
Justin Spencser - About Author:
Justin Spenser is an E-Marketing specialist at MarkupBox.com, which is a specialized PSD to HTML Conversion Company, backed with years of experience and diligent professionals. MarkupBox offers PSD to CSS, PSD to HTML5 and software implementation services like PSD to Joomla, PSD to Magento, PSD to WordPress, PSD to Drupal, PSD to Email and much more.
Published by Adair Sawyer on May 13th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Glyn Jones on December 9th 2011 | Web Design
Published by Rajkumar Kaushal on May 24th 2012 | Web Design
Published by 48bananas on August 25th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Deepak Verma on December 21st 2011 | Web Design
Published by Coloprilreview on December 1st 2011 | Web Design
Published by Kewinzork on January 5th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Nelson on February 2nd 2012 | Web Design
Published by Sumit Arora on January 16th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Manas Sadangi on January 21st 2012 | Web Design
Published by Katemiddleton on March 16th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Ankit Kumar on March 6th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Bearded Brys on August 13th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Boris Kotevski on January 25th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Auswebm on December 1st 2011 | Web Design
Published by Rajkumar Kaushal on June 12th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Halogendesign on January 16th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Nelson on February 21st 2012 | Web Design
Published by Cathewrathan on May 25th 2012 | Web Design
Published by John Paulclare on December 30th 2011 | Web Design