6 Reasons to develop your Website in Joomla CMS
If you have a small business then having an effective business website is a must so that you can attract a big number of customers towards your products and services. However, lots of Content Management Systems are available today which can give a bright future to your business. But when it comes to choosing the best one, most of the merchants prefer Joomla CMS. Joomla, a growing CMS and an open source tool, has become quite popular amongst small business owners due to offering plenty of benefits. Picking Joomla to manage your website is a brilliant choice, even if you have a professional to help. Let’s see 6 reasons to choose Joomla for your business website.
1. Plugins and Templates: In other CMS, there are lots of restrictions to choose your plugins. And, if you wish to have them for your website, it will cost very high. But Joomla offers more than 4,000 plugins and extensions and most of them are free. Moreover, it provides a rich source of extraordinary tempting communities and a great amount of high-end, strongly featured templates. By using these plugins and templates, you can easily enhance your website’s look and functionality.
2. Easy User Management: Joomla development is a great solution for those who do not have any coding knowledge. Adding or editing a blog or article to your website has become quite simple with Joomla. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced one, user management system of Joomla allows you to easily manage your website and also permits you to access the back end tools effortlessly.
3. Built-in Features: Joomla provides a wide array of built in features by which you can smoothly run your website from day one, without any troubleshooting. Several features for debugging, caching, compression and more are already included in Joomla which can reduce the downloading time and improve the usability of your website.
4. Search: A good search tool on your website is quite helpful for users, but it is not easy to achieve. Joomla presents a search tool which is complete, precise and ready for use.
5. Strong Community Support: Massive community support of Joomla make it one the best open source systems in the world. Joomla has an active community of more than 200 000 users. This means, possible problems can be detected very fast. As many web developers are taking part in Joomla web development thus you can receive security updates regularly without any delay.
6. Powerful: “Powerful” is a perfect adjective for Joomla CMS as various add-ons and many features are available over here which can be helpful to change a simple website into a full-fledged online store. No issues, if you do not use full facilities offered by Joomla initially. As your business grows and your website requires some additional features, you have the option to expand your website further.
Many skilled and experienced developers who worked on other best CMSs are now engaged with Joomla. Professional Joomla developers are trying their best to make it better and better, and giving the outstanding results frequently. They have proved that they are the best in their field and can perform great work.
Mark Wilston - About Author:
Pixelcrayons offers best CMS web development services & opensource content management system solutions which includes wordpress development, joomla development, drupal development services at affordable price.
Published by Bloomtools on January 5th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Mark Wilston on March 19th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Rajkumar Kaushal on July 19th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Jatin Patel on January 6th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Kimberly Penney on June 16th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Jayneel Patel on December 23rd 2011 | Web Design
Published by Cathewrathan on May 25th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Thinkkeno on May 7th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Offshoregeeks on January 23rd 2012 | Web Design
Published by Kate Milano on January 27th 2012 | Web Design
Published by OsmicTechnologies on January 7th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Mark Steven on January 16th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on February 15th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Dany on May 14th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Radweb12 on January 5th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Jhonhardy on January 17th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Mark Wilston on March 23rd 2012 | Web Design
Published by Mark Wilston on March 15th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Gagan Mahajan on July 9th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on January 12th 2012 | Web Design