Points to Consider before Hiring Long Term Rental Hotels in Edmonton
Long term rentals hotels in Edmonton are the ideal choice for those on an extended stay in Edmonton. Besides the variety in accommodation, visitors can find a hotel in Edmonton that offers everything from a couple of days’ to a few months’ stay. Long term rentals are usually sought by people who are:
• Visiting Edmonton on business
• Consultants visiting Edmonton on a temporary project
• Relocating to Edmonton
• Renovating their home
• Between rentals and need temporary housing
• Family visiting on extended stay
• Vacationing in Canada with Edmonton as their base
• Companies with multiple locations that need lodging facilities
Also called extended stay hotels, the visitor has the advantage of enjoying all the facilities of the hotel in a home-like atmosphere that is comfortable, luxurious and comes with top class service. Long term rentals include amenities like a fully equipped kitchenette with a refrigerator, microwave oven, coffee maker, utensils and cutlery, laundry services, clean linen, satellite television, high speed internet access, a dedicated phone line with direct dialling facility, a private bathroom, concierge and access to the gym or pool. Some hotels also offer free local calls.
There are high quality hotels in Edmonton that offer long term rentals to travellers through different packages depending on the type of accommodation chosen and the duration of their stay, but the biggest benefits of this arrangement are:
• Cost savings
• Low rates and discounts
• Self-catering kitchen
• All the amenities without the responsibility of maintenance
• Maintenance and housekeeping services taken care of
• Excellent locations with access to important areas
• Pet friendly accommodation
• Parking facilities
Visitors can opt for monthly or weekly rentals when they choose hotels in Edmonton offering long term rentals. The arrangement helps the visitor save money. Before hiring long term rental hotels in Edmonton ensure that you get the following information:
• Ask the hotel exactly what you are getting. Does the rental include breakfast? Is the accommodation clean and well-maintained? What amenities are included? Is housekeeping part of the rental?
• Look for references and reviews.
• If you have a pet, find out in advance if the hotel is pet-friendly.
• Get details about the hotel’s cancellation and payment terms as this can vary from hotel to hotel.
The long term rental accommodation is usually similar to a fully furnished service apartment, with privacy and easy access to all the area’s attractions. Once the arrangements are made and you have booked your long term rental at the hotel in Edmonton, all you have to do is pack your personal belongings and move in for a comfortable stay taken care of by the hotels’ attentive staff that caters to your needs. For those who prefer not to cook, hotels in Edmonton usually offer an in-house restaurant and access to other restaurants in the area around the hotel. It is always advisable to book ahead as this means access to the best choice.
Crystal Vea - About Author:
Looking for a comfortable & affordable long term rental with clean rooms, genuine hospitality and modern amenities in Edmonton. Then contact Coliseum Inn, the best hotel in Edmonton and is the right place for you & your family.
Published by Wsidbs on January 6th 2012 | Travel
Published by Bravocrish on July 30th 2012 | Travel
Published by Nikhil Jain on April 13th 2012 | Vacations
Published by Edmund Brunetti on December 23rd 2011 | Travel
Published by Glyn Jones on December 19th 2011 | Travel
Published by Aliwal Tond on February 7th 2012 | Travel
Published by Julia Bennet on April 7th 2012 | Travel
Published by Rachit Singh on December 1st 2011 | Travel
Published by Dragon Apartments on March 31st 2012 | Travel
Published by Roswell Mark on July 16th 2012 | Vacations
Published by Emiley David on December 10th 2011 | Travel
Published by Brijesh on July 21st 2012 | Travel
Published by Oliver Lee on January 5th 2012 | Travel
Published by Hotel Vibe on July 18th 2012 | Travel
Published by Sunil Kumar on December 15th 2011 | Travel
Published by Diane Trader on April 25th 2012 | Travel
Published by Sonomavalleyinn on May 29th 2012 | Travel