Article Side

Online Article Directory!

Hello Guest! Login or Register to submit articles!

Study in UK and Marriage Visa

By Francis Subscribe to RSS | January 24th 2012 | Views:

UK education is respected and valued all over and a degree from a UK university will give you an edge over the competition. They have well established universities and colleges which is the one stop choice for both young learners and working professionals seeking to add another degree to their academic. Study in UK has the blend of theoretical knowledge and practical career enhancing skills for your future success. All the degree, diploma qualification holds immense value in the global industry market, as they are all internationally recognized.

Universities provide education with high quality blend of academic excellence and practical knowledge. Most of the universities in UK are well known for offering employment at high levels of work in the international business and industry. Study in UK and mix with people from all over the world, whose different backgrounds and new perspectives add to your experiences. UK degree takes only three years and postgraduate master’s course only one year as compared with four years and two years in most other countries.

UK marriage visa allow foreign nationals that are already married to a British citizen or a person who has settlement status in the UK to enter or remain in the UK. If you are outside UK then you must apply for entry clearance in order to be allowed to travel to the UK as a spouse. Once the marriage has been issued, the holder is entitled to work without restriction. In addition you are permitted to leaver and re-enter the UK as they wish for a two year period.

The two year period is a probationary period and at the end of this period, the home office will need to see proof that the couple have been living together as husband and wife throughout this time. If a person has more than one husband or wife, only one of them will be allowed to join them in the UK as their husband or wife under the UK marriage visa.

To be eligible for a UK marriage visa you must ensure that:

• You are seeking to enter UK because of your relationship to a person who is either already present or are traveling with you to the UK and have a settled status in the UK

• You are lawfully married

• The marriage is legal

• You and your spouse are over the age of 18

• You and your spouse are intending to live together permanently as husband and wife.

• You and your spouse have met

• You must have adequate funds to be able to support you and your spouse as well as any dependant without needing help from public funds.

Francis - About Author:
Francis is a professional SEM/SEO,link builder and article writer who writes on different niches.

Share on Facebook Tweet It Stumbleupon this post This post is delicious !

Article Source:

Related Travel Tips Articles Subscribe to RSS

457 visa and Working Holiday Visa Australia
Published by Francis on February 10th 2012 | Travel Tips
The 457 visa is the common working visa that is designed to let employers in Australia sponsor overs...
Solve your visa problems with Immigration legal professional
Published by Wills Loren on February 16th 2012 | Travel We provide Immigration services most event planners have something directly to the...
Australian Working visa and Skilled Migration Australia
Published by Francis on February 10th 2012 | Travel Tips
Australian working visa allows international worker who wish to work in Australia to enter the count...
Canadian Work Permit and study permit Canada
Published by Francis on December 6th 2011 | Travel Tips
Work permit is an official document issued by an officer that allow a person who
is not a Canad...
Searching for a visa consultant in ahmedabad? Access yellow pages
Published by Rakesh Kalal on June 26th 2012 | Travel
Internet has always been a great pool of information for every kind of need. Right from the basic to...
F1 visa and Work Visa USA
Published by Francis on November 25th 2011 | Travel Tips
F1 visa is granted to international students who want to attend an English language or academic stud...
457 visa and Australia Visa
Published by Francis on January 13th 2012 | Travel Tips
457 visa is most widely used by Australian employers to recruit skilled workers from overseas to wor...
K3 visa and US Work Permit
Published by Francis on December 22nd 2011 | Travel Tips
The k3 visa allows foreign spouse of an American citizen to enter the United States with the intenti...