NZ Visa and Moving to New Zealand
NZ visa includes a wide range covering from work, residence, family, business and retirement visa. Depending on your eligibility and requirements you can choose one of the following NZ visa:
• Skilled migrant visa offers applicants with relevant skills and experience the opportunity to immigrate to New Zealand. This visa is a point based system based on skills, experience, qualification and others factors.
• Long term business visa is a three year work visa which aim to provide time or the applicant to set up a business before applying for New Zealand residence.
• Entrepreneur business visa is for those who have run a business for 2 years in New Zealand and can lead to residency.
• Investor business visa is for business people who are looking to reside and invest in New Zealand without starting a new business.
• Work to residence visa is for those with an exceptional talent and allows you to work as step toward gaining permanent residence.
• Student visa is for those who wish to study in New Zealand school, college or university. You must have an offer of a place from a New Zealand education provider.
• Temporary retirement category is for retirement individual that are over the age of 65 years to live for 2 years in New Zealand.
• Visitor visa is for those who wish to tour around New Zealand, visit family and friend and take part in sports or cultural events.
• Working holiday visa is for those aged between 18 and 30 years to experience life in New Zealand whilst being able to take up temporary employment during your stay.
• Silver fern visa allow young people with recognized qualifications to enter New Zealand to search for skilled employment for up to nine months with 300 places available per year.
• Family migration visa is for those who have a member of the family who is a New Zealand citizen or resident to sponsor a parent, child or sibling to join them in New Zealand.
Most migrants moving to New Zealand will have possession that they want with them in when living in New Zealand. New Zealand lifestyle is one of the biggest attractions for people when moving to New Zealand because of the quality of life they offer. When visiting the country make sure that you have plenty of time to relax, settle down and enjoy both islands. New Zealand wages are typically lower than other major countries which create opportunity for many foreigners to migrate to New Zealand. You will enjoy a good life for you and your family if you are moving with your family because it takes few minutes to drive to the pleasant beach.
Published by Julia Bennet on August 17th 2012 | Travel
Published by on May 15th 2012 | Travel
Published by Pietersen on August 1st 2012 | Travel
Published by Allison Davis on April 26th 2012 | Travel
Published by Brijesh on July 20th 2012 | Travel
Published by Top Articles on November 28th 2011 | Travel
Published by Pietersen on August 22nd 2012 | Travel
Published by Roger Lopez on April 25th 2012 | Travel