Article Side

Online Article Directory!

Hello Guest! Login or Register to submit articles!

Living in New Zealand and Student Visa

By Francis Subscribe to RSS | January 6th 2012 | Views:

New Zealand is a small island nation in the south west pacific and an independent nation and a member of the British common wealth. New Zealand economy is heavily dependant on overseas trade. The cost of living in New Zealand is determined by which city you are living, the type of work you are doing and your expenses because the more you are nearer to the city, the more life is expensive. New Zealand has a unique culture and stunning natural environment.

People living in New Zealand enjoy the mild climate which is good for agriculture and horticulture industries. You enjoy free healthcare in New Zealand for children under the age of six and subsidized healthcare for those under age 18 years and over age 65. The cost of living and salaries will differ depending on the industry in which you work. Many companies offer non-monetary benefits such as extra holiday, use of a company car or phone.

Student visa New Zealand is for international students who wish to study in New Zealand schools, university, college or polytechnics. New Zealand offers all level of education from certificate to doctoral degree. If you are granted a student visa you need to attend the place of study noted in your visa, live with a guardian if required, make progress in your course, you may only undertake work allowed by your student visa, keep within New Zealand laws and stay in New Zealand for the time allowed

To be eligible for student visa New Zealand you need:

To have an offer of a place from a New Zealand education provider

Have evidence that you have arranged accommodation through the education provider

Be in good health and good character

Provide police and medical certificate

Have a passport that is valid for at least 3 months past the date you are to leave New Zealand.

Proof that you plan to leave New Zealand once you have completed your study

Proof that you have paid any course fees that you are required to pay

Proof that you have enough money to support yourself during your stay

student visa is for those who wish to study for more than 3 months and is not granted to children below the age of 13 years unless they are accompanied by a guardian who will live with them in New Zealand. You must meet requirements as a student to come to New Zealand and your course must meet the New Zealand requirements for international students.

Francis - About Author:
Francis is a professional SEM/SEO,link builder and article writer who writes on different niches.

Share on Facebook Tweet It Stumbleupon this post This post is delicious !

Article Source:

Related Travel Tips Articles Subscribe to RSS

Australian Working visa and Skilled Migration Australia
Published by Francis on February 10th 2012 | Travel Tips
Australian working visa allows international worker who wish to work in Australia to enter the count...
457 visa and Australia Visa
Published by Francis on January 13th 2012 | Travel Tips
457 visa is most widely used by Australian employers to recruit skilled workers from overseas to wor...
F1 visa and Work Visa USA
Published by Francis on November 25th 2011 | Travel Tips
F1 visa is granted to international students who want to attend an English language or academic stud...
K3 visa and US Work Permit
Published by Francis on December 22nd 2011 | Travel Tips
The k3 visa allows foreign spouse of an American citizen to enter the United States with the intenti...
Searching for a visa consultant in ahmedabad? Access yellow pages
Published by Rakesh Kalal on June 26th 2012 | Travel
Internet has always been a great pool of information for every kind of need. Right from the basic to...
Solve your visa problems with Immigration legal professional
Published by Wills Loren on February 16th 2012 | Travel We provide Immigration services most event planners have something directly to the...
457 visa and Working Holiday Visa Australia
Published by Francis on February 10th 2012 | Travel Tips
The 457 visa is the common working visa that is designed to let employers in Australia sponsor overs...