Article Side

Online Article Directory!

Hello Guest! Login or Register to submit articles!

K3 Visa and USA Visas

By Francis Subscribe to RSS | November 26th 2011 | Views:

K3 visa is a non-immigrant visa for a spouse of a US citizen to come to the United States. The k3 visa must be filed and be issued in the country where the marriage took place. After the visa process is complete and the visa is issued, the spouse can travel to the United States to wait for the processing of the visa. Your dependant children who are 21 years and below can accompany you under K4 visa

You may apply for a K3 visa if you have a valid marriage with a citizen of the United States, has a relative petition filed by the US citizen spouse for the person, Seek to enter the United States to await the approval of the petition and subsequent lawful permanent resident status and has an approved form, petition for alien spouse, forwarded to the American consulate abroad where the alien wishes to apply for the visa.

You must have the following documents in order to apply for a K3 visa:

Two copies of application form

Police certificate from all places lived since the age of 16

Birth certificates

Marriage certificate for spouse

Payment of fees

Proof of financial support

A passport valid for travel to the United States and with validity date of at least 6 months beyond the intended stay in the United States

Death and divorce certificates from any previous spouse

Medical examination certificate

2 photograph sized passport

To migrate to United States you will need a valid USA visa according to your requirements. USA visas include the following:

• B2 visa is intended for tourists’ activities such as visiting friends, medical treatment and attending non-vocational conferences and meetings.

• B1 visa is intended or temporary business travel for the purpose of attending exhibitions and conferences and short term training.

• E3 visa is a US work visa that is offered only to Australians who have an offer of employment.

• Student visa is for international students who wish to pursue a course in the United States

• E3 visa is for those investing in treaty and can be accompanied by spouse and children.

• H2 b is for temporary workers performing other services or labor of a temporary or seasonal nature.

• H3 visa is for those training in a program not primarily for employment

• TN is for professional workers from Canada and Mexico only who wish to work in USA.

• R visa is for voluntary religious workers

• G1 is for principal resident representative of recognized foreign member’s government to an international organization and members of i

Francis - About Author:
Francis is a professional SEM/SEO,link builder and article writer who writes on different niches.

Share on Facebook Tweet It Stumbleupon this post This post is delicious !

Article Source:

Related Travel Tips Articles Subscribe to RSS

F1 visa and Work Visa USA
Published by Francis on November 25th 2011 | Travel Tips
F1 visa is granted to international students who want to attend an English language or academic stud...
K3 visa and US Work Permit
Published by Francis on December 22nd 2011 | Travel Tips
The k3 visa allows foreign spouse of an American citizen to enter the United States with the intenti...
Solve your visa problems with Immigration legal professional
Published by Wills Loren on February 16th 2012 | Travel We provide Immigration services most event planners have something directly to the...
457 visa and Australia Visa
Published by Francis on January 13th 2012 | Travel Tips
457 visa is most widely used by Australian employers to recruit skilled workers from overseas to wor...
Important visas and immigration information for living in Mexico
Published by Dany on May 15th 2012 | Travel
In our living society it is the heartfelt desire of every person to once visit the beautiful country...
Australian Working visa and Skilled Migration Australia
Published by Francis on February 10th 2012 | Travel Tips
Australian working visa allows international worker who wish to work in Australia to enter the count...
457 visa and Working Holiday Visa Australia
Published by Francis on February 10th 2012 | Travel Tips
The 457 visa is the common working visa that is designed to let employers in Australia sponsor overs...
Searching for a visa consultant in ahmedabad? Access yellow pages
Published by Rakesh Kalal on June 26th 2012 | Travel
Internet has always been a great pool of information for every kind of need. Right from the basic to...