Five of the Best Budget Hotels in London
London is one of the most popular cities to visit, unfortunately it also ranks as one of the most expensive cities in the world. If you are planning a trip but don’t want to overspend it would be wise to consider some of the many budget hotels in London. Here are five of the best:
1. Hide Hotel – This brand new hotel has already become one of the most popular hotels in London. The hotel doesn’t skimp on the décor and offers excellent luxurious interiors and attention to detail but with room rates that won’t break the bank. The modern rooms contain all the latest techonology so expect free Wifi, ipod docks, air conditioning and a continental breakfast included in the price. The Hide hotel isn’t the most central but is located in the leafy North West London surburb of Hendon. Hendon is both a safe and well connected area and around seven miles from Charing Cross. An excellent choice for a budget boutique hotel.
2. Church Street Hotel – This is a stunning themed hotel which offers both homely and unique interiors for a very attractive prices. Camberwell is an upcoming South London district filled with arty students and an eclectic range of cafes, restaurants and bars. This little hotel was rennovated to a high standard and now has bright, colourful rooms with a Mexican/Cuban inspired theme. The owners pull out all the stops to make your stay extra special and you’ll also be treated to lovingly prepared breakfasts, organic chocolate and other personal touches during your stay.
3. Luna and Simone – This is a much more traditional London budget hotel. It doesn’t have a theme or distinctive styling but instead it offers exceptional customer service. In fact the family related hotel owners really go that extra mile to ensure all their guests are happy and safe, so much so, it is often featured in many London newspapers and city guides. Handily, the affordable London hotel is also blessed with a very good location. You’ll find the Luna and Simone in the safe and very central area of Westiminster which is close to many tourist attractions.
4. Amsterdam Hotel – This confusingly named hotel is a firm favourite with London travellers on a shoestring. You’ll find a range of rooms on offer from the lower priced to the more expensive but all rooms have a very high standard of décor including cream linens and rosewood floors. Wifi and breakfast are also included in reasonable room rates. You’ll find this budget boutique hotel in the lively Earl’s Court area of London.
5. London House Hotel – This is a fabulous budget hotel in London which has been recently refurbished to a very high standard. It’s fashionable Bayswater location is also a big draw with many trendy shops, bars and restaurants located right on your doorstep. The rooms are modern and offer attractive furniture with a fair range of modern amenities. Prices start from £75 a night.
Of course there are many more London budget hotels on offer in the city, but many have varying standards. To help you have a more pleasant trip make sure you research your hotel well and avoid major holidays if you can!
Published by Ashish Mittal on February 11th 2012 | Travel
Published by The Grand Sarwan on May 25th 2012 | Travel
Published by Kent Wrotham on November 29th 2011 | Travel
Published by Azel Bailey on July 7th 2012 | Travel
Published by Abhinav Verma on July 5th 2012 | Travel
Published by Julia Ana on June 23rd 2012 | Travel
Published by Julia Bennet on December 26th 2011 | Travel
Published by on March 9th 2012 | Travel
Published by Glyn Jones on January 16th 2012 | Travel
Published by Charlie Czar on May 30th 2012 | Travel
Published by Harley Steve on November 25th 2011 | Travel
Published by Aliwal Tond on February 7th 2012 | Travel
Published by Caribbean Adventures on January 13th 2012 | Travel
Published by Hotel Vibe on July 18th 2012 | Travel
Published by Roger Nash on January 19th 2012 | Travel
Published by Ashish Pandey on February 21st 2012 | Travel
Published by Excel Booking on December 9th 2011 | Travel
Published by Jon Rider on April 27th 2012 | Travel
Published by Rachit Singh on November 25th 2011 | Travel
Published by Jassica Mukherjee on January 2nd 2012 | Travel