Solar Installers in DE Will Have You Singing All the Way to the Bank
Taking Care of Business
The great state of Delaware has initiated an incentive program to use solar energy called the Green Energy Program. Essentially this initiative rewards businesses for doing the right thing! Ah, a perfect world.
Installers in DE are waiting for you to take advantage. Here’s what you need to know:
- This incentive is good for the installation of photovoltaic, solar panels, fuel cell, and solar water heating systems
- The fund can also be used for education programs
- Installing PV systems at in your business makes you eligible for tax breaks up to 30% of the total cost of the project
- Incentives for switching to solar power are up to 20,000$
- Eligible businesses who switch to solar power may also get significant tax write-offs
The incentives for businesses to switch to solar energy are compelling. This is especially true during a tight economy. Finding ways to save cost on overhead helps you reinvest back into your business and help it grow. At the same time, you’re doing something good for the environment.
In the House of the Rising Sun
Residential owners are being offered numerous incentives for switching to solar energy. Understanding the benefits will save you a lot of money.
The benefits include:
- A federal tax credit for purchasing PV systems of up to 30% of the total project
- State rebate of up to 33% for any home owner gets a solar installer in DE
- Monthly utility bills reduced as a direct result of switching to solar power
- Get solar renewable energy credits for every 1000 kWh of energy created by your PV system
- You home is worth more because its cost efficient
It almost seems too good to be true. Over a quarter of the cost of your project will can potentially be credited or rebated back to you. This leaves you more money to pay off bills and put your money into savings or smart investments.
Right Now…It’s Your Tomorrow
It’s never been a better time to switch to solar energy. Federal and state governments are literally giving away money for you to switch to solar energy. Doing the right and smart thing has never been so lucrative.
The next step is finding a solar installer in DE who will do the job right. One company that comes to mind is Clear Horizon LLC. Located in the Castle County Delaware area, this company has an impeccable record for quality service. They provide:
- Solar energy installation for residential and commercial real estate
- They are accredited by the Better Business Bureau
- All their installers are Solar Technician Certified
You can read more about them at www.delaresolarinstaller.com. There you will get an overview of the their services. Plus, Clear Horizon offers their clients Solar Renewable Energy Credit (SREC), which can reduce the costs of your project by 20-40%.
Contact a solar installer today and see why solar energy is the right choice for your business or home.
Glenn Farrier - About Author:
The author of this article has expertise in Solar delaware. The articles on Delaware solar installers reveals the author’s knowledge on the same. The author has written many articles on commercial solar delaware as well.
Published by Bitoo Electrical on April 14th 2012 | Technology
Published by Editor123 on November 30th 2011 | Technology
Published by James Blee on July 23rd 2012 | Technology
Published by Glyn Jones on June 23rd 2012 | Technology
Published by Editor123 on December 21st 2011 | Technology
Published by Glyn Jones on December 31st 2011 | Technology
Published by Adaxx on December 17th 2011 | Technology