How to Save Your Personal Life from Hackers
Do you sometimes feel that somebody is listening to your conversation over phone, that your phone is being tapped? Mobile hacking is very common these days. Hackers come with new technology every time to creep into your personal life. They leave no stone unturned and find a way to peek into your private life.
Modern day mobile phones are much more than being just a means of doing conversations. They have become as powerful as your computer. You store personal photos, videos and your bank account details in your phone. In no way you would like them disclosed to any outsider. Unfortunately with the help of a simple software bug they can get access to your secret information.
Threats of Hacking
• Phone tapping: hackers can listen to your conversations using a bug. With increasing competition in the corporate world this is getting very common. Your arch rival can get your phone hacked without you having the slightest idea.
• Tracking: have you ever wondered that hackers can trace your every movement. They can know when you are going to office, which route you take and where you spend your weekends. This can be very dangerous as the hacker can be a criminal or to say the worst a killer.
• Eagle’s eye: There are some bugs which can start your mobile phone camera even when it is switched off. A hacker can see your every move. There is yet another bug which can switch the speakers of your phone on and lets the hacker hear your everyday life conversations even when you are not talking on phone. You can imagine the consequences when such type of information falls into wrong hands.
How Does it All Happen?
Smartphone users generally make excessive use of internet and give away their personal information to unreliable links that pop up. They can be in disguise of a lucrative free gift offer. The best way to avoid getting conned by such links is, only trust genuine sites.
Some hackers create malicious apps and offer them for free on the internet. People get tempted by free apps and features and download them. They may contain bugs that can invade your personal life.
Some tips to counter hacking
• Don’t go for free apps download from an unreliable source. Instead buy genuine apps from known and authentic dealers. This can reduce hacker’s chances to hack your phone.
• Never use an unsecured Wi-Fi connection to access your personal information like Facebook account or your online bank account.
• Keep your Bluetooth on switch off mode when it is not in use. It helps in saving your battery life and saves your personal information from falling into wrong hands.
• Regularly take your phone for inspection and see if there are some malwares present.
• Install a powerful anti-virus to keep your personal information safe from peeping toms.
New technology has made our lives easy but at the same it has its own shortcomings. There are some institutes which give mobile security training and in this way you can keep yourself updated with the new threats and ways to counter them.
Shaly Criston - About Author:
Mobile hacking can be very dangerous to your personal and professional life and requires special care to avert such hacking attack. For more information you can visit trainace.com.
Published by on March 23rd 2012 | Technology
Published by Johndy Sons on March 26th 2012 | Technology
Published by Kriya Shah on November 28th 2011 | Technology
Published by Jayneel Patel on December 27th 2011 | Technology
Published by Anand Kumar on May 7th 2012 | Technology
Published by Annphilip on February 20th 2012 | Technology
Published by Sean Burke on April 30th 2012 | Technology
Published by Kriya Shah on November 30th 2011 | Technology
Published by Johndy Sons on March 5th 2012 | Technology
Published by James Blee on July 27th 2012 | Technology
Published by Nikkita Singh on March 30th 2012 | Technology
Published by Davidwarner on July 5th 2012 | Technology
Published by Nikkita Singh on April 20th 2012 | Technology
Published by Peopleace on May 18th 2012 | Technology
Published by Nikkita Singh on May 25th 2012 | Technology
Published by Maddoxorson on January 6th 2012 | Technology
Published by Harry on April 2nd 2012 | Technology