The Most Common Symbols in Dream Interpretation
Dreams are a natural occurrence in one’s sleep. Sometimes they are pleasant while there are also times when they are scary such as in nightmares. Many people think that dreams carry with them meanings from the subconscious mind, reminding us or warning us of things that are bound to happen. And these can be analyzed by psychics using the dream analysis. However, there are still those who do not believe that dreams have messages.
For those who are interested in knowing the meanings behind their dreams, here is a list of the most common symbols used in dream interpretation.
1. Car trouble. Car troubles in dreams are quite common. The dream appears with the dream as either the driver or the passenger and the car loses its breaks and heads towards a cliff. This means that the person or dreamer is losing control of an aspect of his life. It can also mean that metaphorically speaking, the dreamer is heading towards a crash.
2. Faulty machinery. This situation may be any of the following: a cellular phone that is not working, a mechanical equipment that does not function, the dreamer having trouble dialing a number or is dialing a wrong number, losing internet connection, or a jammed or broken machine. This scenario tells that the dreamer is losing touch with reality or that he is feeling anxious about making a connection with someone in reality.
3. Lost or trapped. This dream is also not uncommon. The common scene is that the dreamer is lost or is finding his way out of an arena, a forest, or a city. Also, it can be the picture of the dreamer being trapped in a room or being buried alive. This type of dream means that the person is having a difficult time deciding or reacting to a situation in his real life.
4. Missed a plane or boat. The scenario in this dream is the dreamer is trying to
catch a flight or a travel. Or sometimes, it can depict a situation wherein the dreamer comes in late for an important activity. Dreaming such dream means that the dreamer has missed out on an important opportunity in life.
5. Failing Test. Those who dream this type are usually the ones who have been out of school for a while. The scenario is that the dreamer fails tests. Sometimes, the dreamer also comes in late for a test or fails to take it because he got lost looking for the testing room. This dream means that the dreamer is being tested in real life in terms of struggles and challenges.
6. Ill or Dying. This means that the dreamer or someone he loves is sick or will get sick. Dreaming this means that the person is physically or emotionally hurt. It can also mean that the person wants this particular person in his life to go away.
7. Being chased. Being chased in dreams is quite a common thing. And mostly, the one chasing the dreamer is an animal or a monster. This simply means that the dreamer is being threatened in real life.
8. Bad or missing teeth. When people dream about losing their teeth or finding them decayed or falling off, they get scared. This dream suggests that the dreamer is afraid of being found unattractive or is afraid of losing power.
9. Dream Nudity. In this dream, it is either the dreamer or someone else is naked. This usually happens to people who are involved in a wedding ceremony thinking that they may have revealed too much of themselves.
10. Falling or shrinking. Have you ever had that dream where you are falling fast to the ground or sinking in the water? These dreams signify that the dreamer has some insecurity in his real life.
These are just dream interpretations and these do not necessarily apply accurately on all people.
Published by Kaspers on August 18th 2012 | Spirituality
Published by Siddharth on August 16th 2012 | Spirituality
Published by Mukesh Kumar on August 13th 2012 | Spirituality
Published by Mukesh Kumar on August 10th 2012 | Spirituality
Published by Mukesh Kumar on August 8th 2012 | Spirituality
Published by Renesmee on August 7th 2012 | Spirituality