Primary List of Astrology, Clairvoyant and Psychic Abilities
Psychics are no longer new to us. The concept of their existence is something that has been known for so long—for so many centuries. And with them growing in number by the day, it is no longer any wonder for us if there are signs in houses and stalls of psychics.
Coming to people with psychic abilities for their psychic readings is fascinating. From the accounts of those who have experienced their powers, it is believed that psychics are able to uncover a person’s personality, events in his past that have some influence on what he is now, actions and behaviors that must be exhibited by the person, as well as issues on life, love, and relationships.
However, there are different psychic abilities that are being used by psychics. The manner by which they conduct their readings are affected by these. It is important to know these things in order to be able to approach the right psychic to answer a specific question.
Here is a list of those items.
1. Aura reading. Every person is said to have an aura, that layer of colors around a subject, especially people. In aura reading, the psychic looks at these colors to find out more about the person.
2. Mediumship. This is an act engaged in by psychics who are able to communicate with spirits, whether they have passed on or not. Not all psychics have this ability that is why those who have it are being approached by people who have been left behind and who still have questions for their dearly beloved. In the same way, spirits can also share to their loved ones, through the psychic, their messages.
3. Divination. This is also known as divine intercession. This type of psychic ability allows the reader to see spiritual visions that guide and direct him. A version of divination is known as the radiesthesia which makes use of rods, pendulums and forked stick in discovering hidden water, minerals and others.
4. Premonition. If one used to watch “Charmed”—that TV series which featured three witches each with unique powers. One of the powers is premonition. This is the ability to see what can happen in the future. This is possible through the use of Extra Sensory Perception or ESP.
5. Regression. Many of us believe that we have been born in a previous life. And many of us too also want to see and know what we were in our previous lives. This can be made possible through regression.
6. Meditation. Meditating is something that not all of us are able to do. However, psychics can do this very easily. All they have to do is relax and focus their minds and seek the higher power’s guidance.
7. Levitation. Up until now, levitation remains a mystery. When a person levitates, he is able to rise and float in the air without the assistance of any rope or string.
Psychic abilities truly vary. And each of us can be able to bring back our psychic abilities which we have lost as we were growing up. All we need is practice and constant faith.
Published by Asha Sharma on April 17th 2012 | Spirituality
Published by Kaspers on August 18th 2012 | Spirituality
Published by Siddharth on August 16th 2012 | Spirituality
Published by Mukesh Kumar on August 13th 2012 | Spirituality
Published by Mukesh Kumar on August 10th 2012 | Spirituality
Published by Mukesh Kumar on August 8th 2012 | Spirituality
Published by Renesmee on August 7th 2012 | Spirituality