Why Outsource Software Testing to India?
Software testing is an essential part of a company's business, but not all organizations have the time, manpower or the expertise to carry this activity in-house. Since it is also not actually a core activity, it becomes easier to outsource software testing to the experts in the field.
And when it comes to IT outsourcing, India is the hub of the global IT outsourcing industry, given its well-established reputation as a leading software player. In addition, IT is one of the Government of India's top five priorities.
The Software Technology Parks of India boast a world-class infrastructure and offer various incentives to encourage foreign investment and promote software development in India.
And, last but not the least, India has a stable government and is counted among the world's 10 fastest-growing economies.
Take a look at this. Statistics don't lie.
• India exports software to 95 countries across the globe
• Bill Gates has called India an 'IT super power' on more than one occasion, entering into major alliances with top Indian IT companies like Wipro and Infosys to develop applications on the .Net platform
• Indian-Americans run more than 750 companies in America's Silicon Valley
• Jack Welch opened a $130 million Technology Center in Bangalore, GE's largest R&D center outside the US: celebrates 10 years of GE Medical Systems in India
• 80% of US and European outsourcing firms ranked India as their number one outsourcing destination
• Multinational giants like Cisco, Oracle or Hewlett Packard outsource to India (“We believe that India is the hub of the world where the ICT sector is concerned,” said Mr Elfrink, of Cisco Systems, after the company invested $1.1 billion in outsourcing to India)
So, it makes great business sense to outsource software testing to India, because India is one of the top-notch players in the global IT field. State-of-the-art technologies, highly skilled and qualified professional and Government backing, all make outsourcing an extremely attractive and cost-effective solution.
When a business organization outsources software testing to an outsourcing service vendor in India, they in turn, help you hire your very own software testing virtual employee. So, you actually go several notches higher than what you would have done had you settled for the services of a freelancer.
Outsourcing software testing to Indian virtual employees is an attractive proposition because of the following reasons:
1. It is cost-effective. Software testing professionals in India cost just a fraction of what it would cost to hire one in the US or the UK
2. Indian software professionals are known for their high quality of work and promptness in meeting delivery deadlines
Daya Mukherjee - About Author:
Daya Mukherjee is a Senior Content Writer and Editor working for a Remote Staffing Outsourcing company in India. You can find out more information by visiting our outsourcing, Outsource, Software programmer
Published by Yeleny Lopez on December 13th 2011 | Software
Published by Williemcintosh on July 7th 2012 | Software
Published by Josechaney on May 28th 2012 | Software
Published by Williemcintosh on July 6th 2012 | Software
Published by Josechaney on June 9th 2012 | Software
Published by Stevejones on February 12th 2012 | Software