Types of Tech Support and What they offer?
It is impossible to imagine about businesses and offices without computers. And likewise, it is impossible to imagine about computers without problems and faults. Like all machines, computers too have their bad times and ask for attention. What makes the problem trickier is the fact that computers have complex programs and complicated hardware and more than 90% of the people that use them do not have any in-depth knowledge about their working. This is the reason that Tech Support is essential for the businesses and individuals alike.
The main advantages of Tech Support or Computer Support are the following:
1. Round the Clock Service: The computer support services work with a large network of qualified and expert computer professionals. The best part of Computer Support services is that they are available to deal with the problems regarding computers any time during the day or night. The services are 24x7 and many of them also provide services on National Holidays as well.
2. Viruses: The most irritating and troubling problems while working with computers are malware and viruses. The IT support services have a team of qualified and expert professionals who know how to deal with various kinds of viruses and they underline the possible damage to data or system that a particular virus might cause. They use very advanced software to deal with the viruses and many good services will also provide regular updates for latest anti-virus software and regular pc checkups.
3. Remote Computing: Although the traditional IT support is done through one of the following ways:
a. Phone and Mobile Calls
b. SMS and MMS
c. Online Chatting
d. Emails and Fax
e. Software Packages
f. CDs and DVDs.
These days, most of services make the use of remote computing which makes the entire troubleshooting process very easy. The user gives the right to function the computer to a remote person (engineer, technician) to solve the problems.
There are various packages of IT support services available, they include:
1. Break-Fix Support: Also known as Time and Material support. The user will have to pay for the memory or the computer that is used to solve the problem along with the charges of the person who solves the problem at an hourly rate.
2. Block Hours: The charges are calculated on an hourly basis depending upon the length of the repairing time.
3. Managed Services: In this service, the user has to pay according to the problem. Once the money is paid, it is up to the technician to solve the problem however much time it takes. This is usually a cost effective package for individual users.
Steve Beaker - About Author:
My all articles are based on my experience in tech support
industry. There are many no's of technical support companies in worldwide. Due to competition in IT tech support industry, everyone should know about computer support tech company and what tech support are they provides.
Published by Lamar Wisneski on January 20th 2012 | Computer
Published by Lamar Wisneski on January 27th 2012 | Computer
Published by AngeloEverton on January 11th 2012 | Computer
Published by Lamar Wisneski on December 23rd 2011 | Computer
Published by Tony Smith on January 2nd 2012 | Software
Published by Joyce.Q on November 29th 2011 | Software
Published by Terry Littrell on May 5th 2012 | Software
Published by Juegosen Guerra on May 8th 2012 | Computer
Published by Alberta Reid on December 27th 2011 | Computer
Published by Lamar Wisneski on February 16th 2012 | Computer
Published by Neha on April 23rd 2012 | Software
Published by Vivekcis on December 30th 2011 | Software
Published by Tony Smith on May 17th 2012 | Software
Published by Chris Wilson on November 26th 2011 | Computer
Published by Siketich Simon on April 3rd 2012 | Software
Published by Jack on May 29th 2012 | Computer
Published by Pranav Thakker on December 15th 2011 | Software
Published by Terry Littrell on July 19th 2012 | Software
Published by James Blee on August 16th 2012 | Software
Published by Pawantechmagnate on February 15th 2012 | Computer