How to get into your computer if you forgot Windows XP password?
If you are looking for an easy and safe solution to the following problems, please have a look at the following simple Windows XP password recovery suggestions.
Q1: Forgot Windows XP password, what to do?
Q2: How to reset a forgotten Windows XP password?
Q3: How to bypass lost Windows XP password?
In reality, Windows XP incorporates an option that allows you to create a password reset disk before you forgot its password. Through this disk, you are able to change your Windows XP password after forgetting it. So if you remember to create such a disk in advance, all you need to do is to take out of the disk and reset your password in seconds when you forgot Windows XP password. If not, you can follow the 2 ways listed as below:
1. Through the default Administrator account in Windows XP
One of the biggest differences between Windows XP and Windows 7/Vista is that the built-in administration in Windows XP in enabled by default. If you never password protect this account, you can log into this Administrator account and then reset your forgotten password in seconds.
To get started, please take the following steps:
1. Start the Windows XP-based computer to the logon screen.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del twice. It will bring up the classic logon dialog box.
3. Type “administrator” in the username box and leave the password box blank, press Enter.
If you never add a password to the Administrator, you’ll be logged into Windows XP. Then you can reset Windows XP password by taking below steps.
4. Go to Start button and select Run box.
5. Type “lusrmgr.msc” in the Run box and click OK. It will bring up the Local Users and Groups window.
6. Expand the folder titled Users. A list of your Windows XP user account names will appear.
7. Right-click the user name that you want to reset password of, then select “Set password” option.
8. Click Proceed to continue.
9. Type a new password for the selected account, type the password again to confirm it, and then click OK.
2. Through Windows Password Breaker
Windows Password Breaker is a powerful Windows password reset application. It can help you reset forgotten Windows XP admin and other user passwords in minutes with a CD/DVD/USB flash drive. 100% security is guaranteed and its success rate is nearly 100%. Besides, it also works for Windows 7/Vista/2008(R2)/2003(R2)/2000.
Following are the overall steps on how to reset Windows XP password through Windows Password Breaker.
1. Download and install Windows Password Breaker Professional in any computer.
Note: This program has 3 editions, so please make sure the differences between each edition before download. Windows Password Breaker is highly suggested for Windows XP/Vista/7 users.
2. Burn a bootable password reset disk with CD/DVD/USB device in seconds.
3. Insert the burned disk in the computer that you want to reset password of.
4. Start the computer from the burned disk.
5. Reset lost Windows XP password to blank in 1-2 minutes.
6. Get into your computer without password.
Forgot Windows XP password? Start now and reset the password by using solutions listed above.
Published by Janet Fitch on February 13th 2012 | Software
Published by Samantha Kirk on March 28th 2012 | Computer
Published by CharlesDevis on January 19th 2012 | Software
Published by Ander Winger on April 26th 2012 | Software
Published by Sarina.Lee on February 2nd 2012 | Software
Published by Maria Gini on April 20th 2012 | Software
Published by Janet Fitch on January 19th 2012 | Software
Published by Sarina.Lee on January 11th 2012 | Software
Published by Janet Fitch on February 5th 2012 | Software
Published by Janet Fitch on December 24th 2011 | Software
Published by Ander Winger on June 25th 2012 | Software
Published by Ander Winger on June 4th 2012 | Computer
Published by Janet Fitch on February 20th 2012 | Software
Published by Sarina.Lee on February 23rd 2012 | Software
Published by David Silva on June 12th 2012 | Software
Published by A Supporter For Http://top100.hodosoft.com/tipard-dvd-cloner-6.html on February 17th 2012 | Software
Published by Ander Winger on May 13th 2012 | Software
Published by Janet Fitch on January 2nd 2012 | Software
Published by Max Webstar on February 17th 2012 | Computer
Published by Socialweb on February 21st 2012 | Software