An overview- Liferay document management
The liferay document is a free enterprise portal and an open source that is used to enable corporate intranet and extranet. Liferay is also called as content management framework or application framework. It has all the features a website can offer to its users and clients. Liferay is made of many functional units, known as portlels and is written in Java. It offers much extensive support for plug- ins and extensions for many computer programming languages.
Liferay is a computer coding interface for Java programmers, liferay runs on any Java runtime environment powered by computer system and coupled with an application server. The primary feature of Liferay Development Company is that, the administrator can install the liferay website without having any sound and technical knowledge.
In addition to this, there are more features of liferay document-
- Flexible Enterprise Integration Framework: Its central presentation layer that permits users, administrators and developers to incorporate various services from backend applications.
- Liferay Secure Single Sign On: By logging in through secure single sign on, users can access the applications and it can also incorporate all different systems for the end-users.
- Custom Fields: The executer can add, edit and customize attributes of the users directly from the portlets of Liferay. They can use liferay without accessing or modifying the company database.
- Simplified User Interface Development: Liferay uses a singular presentation layer for every business. It offers simplified external and internal websites for different users.
- Liferay Communities: The end users of liferay are grouped into several communities, so that they can enjoy flexibility administration effortlessly
- Rules Engine Integration: Liferay allows 'Contextual Personalization' based on the location of the end-users and their activities.
- Liferay Extensive Support: Liferay provides support for different platforms, such as documents, web content, blogs, image files, forum, calendar, bookmarks, wiki pages etc
- Liferay Single-Click Configuration: Liferay has single click configuration, so that everyone within an organization can enjoy fast user interface
- Liferay Workflow Framework: The liferay user can save good amount of development hazards by using liferay tools. Liferay offers workflow for better user experience. It integrates workflow engines within the portal. It also allows the users to make their own workflow according to the operational needs
- User Personalization: With the permission of administrator, the user can personalize his website pages. He can add and remove content of his website. The user can keep his website public or make it private as well
These were the features of liferay management system that helps in flexile administration.
Published by Cygnet Infotech on July 11th 2012 | Software
Published by Calsoft Inc on April 4th 2012 | Software
Published by Jared Oates on May 14th 2012 | Computer
Published by Angel on June 6th 2012 | Software
Published by Amit Kumar on July 19th 2012 | Software
Published by Angel on December 12th 2011 | Software
Published by Angel on December 28th 2011 | Software
Published by Roger Lopez on January 17th 2012 | Software
Published by Angel on January 20th 2012 | Software
Published by Virtueinfo Web Technologies on January 6th 2012 | Software
Published by LizaFox on May 1st 2012 | Software
Published by Raman Sharma on April 27th 2012 | Software
Published by Van Sanchez on June 5th 2012 | Software
Published by Sumitdass on August 23rd 2012 | Software
Published by Sam Anderson on August 22nd 2012 | Software
Published by Coloprilreview on November 25th 2011 | Software
Published by GR Brains on November 25th 2011 | Software
Published by Jon on March 20th 2012 | Software
Published by Etisbewcorp on August 23rd 2012 | Software
With the consumer market getting giddy in anticipatio...
Published by Terry Littrell on May 18th 2012 | Software