Advantages of Cloud Based Antivirus Protection
As much as everyone enjoys the ease and convenience that the Internet has brought users worldwide, the proliferation of virus threats puts a damper on the whole experience. As a frustrated user who cannot deal with the nuisance anymore, what you need is to find the ideal antivirus program that will let you enjoy the perks of the Internet yet still provide complete protection online.
This is where cloud virus protection comes in. Cloud virus protection is a program used by corporations in their efforts to protect their network from various online threats. It provides numerous benefits that makes online protection more effective and efficient. In terms of efficiency, it also ensures that it doesn’t bog down your system, which is typical of most conventional virus removal software.
Advanced testing is carried out on antivirus softwares to determine their effectiveness and working criteria. When it comes to cloud protection, tests have been conducted, with several more in the process to highlight the benefits of using cloud-based antivirus products as mentioned below:
1. Using cloud antivirus download is more efficient since it helps reduce reliance on users. It encourages effortless PC developments and supports centralized management and thoroughly protects collective systems.
2. It runs on each desktop while testing and is connected to a central monitoring server in the cloud. Updates to virus signatures are automatic even with no connectivity to internet as infections with clouds are tracked at the central server's console and can be viewed from a Web browser.
3. One can move endpoint protection to cloud as updates are automated and users can operate it by viewing varied activities across network. Through cloud protection there is ability to initiate antivirus scans as there is less software installed.
4. It renders the combination of best features, which are tested properly thus provide effective protection than conventional lot. Few benefits are granular detection, intrusion detection, automatic scans and reporting. Choose the program with relative prices and protective features.
5. Cloud services are offered web- based thus can be easily accessed via internet on any device which possess browser easily. Few cloud services are free and other are provided for money, which include communications (email, IP telephony and IM), subscription to different specialized software, application development and support environments, virtual services, various games and entertainment, etc.
6. Users can regulate the intensity of data processing of their best antivirus program. It can be very beneficial for companies operating on seasonal basis as change in necessity is important.
It is certainly up to the user to utilize an antivirus program and decide the level of protection for their system thus keeping your enterprise network secure.
Alexs - About Author:
Looking for dynamic cloud antivirus protection for your system? Get Immunet free antivirus software online and safeguard your PC from possible threats. To Download Free Antivirus log on to Immunet.com.
Published by Angel on April 18th 2012 | Software
Published by Alice Mark on August 6th 2012 | Software
Published by James Blee on August 24th 2012 | Software
Published by Alexs on July 23rd 2012 | Software
Published by Roger Lopez on February 10th 2012 | Software
Published by James Blee on August 6th 2012 | Software
Published by Alexs on February 24th 2012 | Software
Published by Josejames on June 9th 2012 | Software
Published by Antony Wilmer on December 5th 2011 | Software
Published by Maria Warne on April 9th 2012 | Software
Published by Antony Wilmer on January 2nd 2012 | Software
Published by Coles Gold on February 2nd 2012 | Software
Published by Andrew Caleb on May 10th 2012 | Software
Published by James on February 8th 2012 | Software
Published by Erikhornung on May 3rd 2012 | Software
Published by Shaly Criston on January 28th 2012 | Software
Published by Angel on February 17th 2012 | Software
Published by Jon on December 20th 2011 | Software
Published by Leila on May 21st 2012 | Computer
Published by Hope It Helps on July 30th 2012 | Software