A Unique Sales Force Automation for Pharmaceutical Industry
While this is a well-known fact that Pharmaceutical Companies are required to work in a global environment, there are number of challenges that these face in a daily routine – be it competition on an international level, profitability, revenue growth, etc. However, the most challenging is the management of sales force. Conforming to industry standards, the companies are required to manage a vast sales force, which is not an easy task. Add to this, the need is to optimize the resources allocated to the sales force leading to growth in revenues. Given this scenario, the call of the day is to search for a practical approach to this challenge.
Seeing the rate at which new pharmaceutical companies are erupting and even growing, the present companies need to build a strong interface to stay intact in the environment of competition. In this turmoil, only the companies with good investment and a focus on future sail through easily. To support the companies, Leo TechnoSoft has designed one of a kind Sales Force Automation for a leading Pharmaceutical Company. Leo Technosoft has successfully integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) with Sales Force Automation (SFA) to offer a complete tailor made solution for its client.
Sales Force Automation is a technique of using software to automate the business tasks of sales, including order processing, contact management, information sharing, inventory monitoring and control, order tracking, customer management, sales forecast analysis and employee performance evaluation. A common mistake is to use SFA interchangeably with CRM; however, CRM does not necessarily imply automation of sales tasks.
Sales Force Automation developed by Leo Technosoft:
- Share sales data across individuals and teams
- Focus attention on the most profitable deals
- Bring new sales representatives up to speed
- Present effective presentations and proposals to customers
- Monitor quota progress and business performance
Sales Force Automation offers hosts of benefits, which makes it necessary to implement it effectively.
- Empowers salespeople to track the entire sales cycle, manage contacts, and focus on the best deals
- Encourages rapid user-acceptance and high utilization rates through an easy-to-use and personalized user interface
- Uses the Net as the delivery channel for the information, drastically cutting costs
- Front-end customization, data analysis and reporting possible anytime, anywhere using powerful administration software
- Customizes quickly and easily to reflect the unique requirements of your business and sales process
- Integrate with your existing systems using our data migration services
- Web-based CRM or HR functionalities for those who need Internal communication tools
- Add-ons such as invoice generation, Request For Quotation
- Short implementation time
Leo Technosoft, a hybrid Software Product Development Company is a global solution provider in Product Engineering, I.T Services, and Infrastructure Support with expertise in latest technology platforms. The company with offices in India, USA and the UK, collaborates with organizations, empowering them to attain cost-effective solutions. It also offers consultancy services to companies that want to build cloud-computing facilities within their organizations. The sound technical background and expertise of Leo Technosoft helps companies to manage infrastructure effectively in a HAAS environment.
Leo Technosoft - About Author:
The authoress is a business technical writer specializing in software and has written authoritative articles on software technology. He has done his masters in Business Administration and is currently assisting Resource LeoTechnosoft. Visit LeoTechnosoft.net to know more about the Sales Force Automation.
Published by Brandon Munson on December 30th 2011 | Software
Published by Mahesh Lodhaya on August 11th 2012 | Software
Published by Lisadenis on February 10th 2012 | Computer
Published by Roger Lopez on January 18th 2012 | Software
Published by Caitlin Jones on February 6th 2012 | Software
Published by Angel on July 11th 2012 | Software
Published by Andy Robert on April 12th 2012 | Software
Published by Caitlin Jones on November 25th 2011 | Software
Published by Maria Getchell on January 10th 2012 | Software
Published by Caitlin Jones on January 20th 2012 | Software
Published by Julia Roger on March 23rd 2012 | Computer
Published by Caitlin Jones on June 7th 2012 | Software
Published by Martin Tuner on December 8th 2011 | Software
Published by Maria Getchell on February 2nd 2012 | Computer
Published by Brandon Munson on April 12th 2012 | Software
Published by Antony Wilmer on December 19th 2011 | Software
Published by Mary Porter on July 6th 2012 | Software
Published by Angel on July 17th 2012 | Software
Published by Caitlin Jones on May 16th 2012 | Software
Published by Tony Smith on March 9th 2012 | Software