Top 10 Watch Brands for Men
The top 10 watch brands for men has not changed for years now and if you are looking for THE list of the top ten brands, you will be quite pleased of the high quality and craftsmanship that these brands have.
From the most high priced and the most stylish to sports watches that can tell more than just time, here are the top 10 watch brands for men:
1. Rolex – this is the classic mens’ watch that is considered the most stylish and probably the most expensive. It is acknowledged for its luxurious designs and expertise that somehow comes with every Rolex brand watch. The Rolex watch is also one of the most imitated watch brands so be very careful in buying authentic Rolex watches.
2. Timex – is second place but it also has a lot of stylish designs to offer. It has an amazing catalogue of sports watches that are not only robust-looking but are reasonably priced as well.
3. Citizen – designs range from plain to stylish with qualities that can stand the test of time. Citizen watches are also priced reasonably and you can be that every watch performs well no matter what the demands are.
4. Seiko – has been on the list of top 10 men’s watches for so many years now which is recognized anywhere and are also very affordable.
5. Philippe Starck – is considered one of the exquisite watch brands that have unique designs and beautiful colors. If you are looking for a fashionable and stylish watch, then a Philippe Starck watch is for you.
6. Oakley – Oakley has been known for high quality and stylish sunglasses. Oakley watches however are made to perfection and has so many models to choose from.
7. Pulsar – may look like a Rolex imitation but is certainly priced more reasonably than a Rolex. There are several Pulsar men’s watch models that are designed after a Rolex and also have high quality and craftsmanship that is comparable to a Rolex.
8. Diesel – if you are thinking of buying a tough-looking watch then you absolutely need to shop for a Diesel watch. These watches are made of the highest quality materials and some Diesel watches even have designs with authentic leather straps.
9. Bulova – sometimes a classic men’s watch is still the best choice. A Bulova is known for its charming, and equally expensive, diamond accents and incomparable chronographs that have striking yet classic designs. But compared to a Rolex, it is inexpensive plus designs are simpler and more straightforward than expensive brands.
10. Fossil – high end watches that will surely make heads turn is what Fossil watches are all about. This brand is versatile and is expertly made with a huge catalogue of uniquely designed watches for men and women alike. So if you are looking for the best of the best when it comes to men’s watches, Fossil watches will surely stand out among other brands when it comes to fine quality and designs.
Published by Gayathri SnehaDevi on March 28th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Gayathri Akshithadevi on July 18th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Esha Sahni on August 3rd 2012 | Shopping
Published by Gaurav Tripathi on December 20th 2011 | Shopping
Published by Aalia Bindal on July 17th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Henrich Greve on April 18th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Sunitakamboj on June 7th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Gayathri Kumaridevi on July 26th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Gayathri SathyaDevi on March 22nd 2012 | Shopping
Published by Nidhi Roy on June 26th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Esha Sahni on April 27th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Berrytim80 on August 21st 2012 | Shopping
Published by Esha Sahni on April 24th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Nikhil Jain on April 24th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Gayathri Sridevi on July 31st 2012 | Shopping
Published by Caden on June 14th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Esha Sahni on March 20th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Berrytim80 on January 2nd 2012 | Shopping
Published by Gayathri Devi on February 21st 2012 | Shopping
Published by Esha Sahni on June 26th 2012 | Shopping