SEO Tips and Strategies
1. Stay Focused - You want to focus on as narrow a niche as possible. When you have a more narrowly focused website then the traffic you receive is more likely to generate sales.
2. Use Accurate Descriptive Keywords - One of the most crucial elements of your SEO work is keyword analysis. Your keywords being used within your content is very effective in being competitive with other sites.
3. No Grammatical/Spelling Errors - Poor spelling and grammar mistakes will cause people to think your site is unprofessional. Nobody wants to read through a bunch of mistakes.
4. Logical Website Navigation - Whenever you build your site you need to keep smooth navigation in mind. Easy navigation keeps people on your site. You need to use descriptive titles, improved usability, and local indexing. Visitors that have a hard time finding what they came for will not stay long.
5. Link Strategies - Many people link to just any site they can. This is wrong. The quality of your links is just as important as the number. One good link outweighs fifty poor ones.
6. Accurate Title Tags - Be sure your title tags are accurate and definitely contain your main keywords. The things surfers can find on your site needs to be exactly described in your title tag.
7. Accurate Description Tags - Your descriptive page title should summarize your pages using your best keywords in them. Your visitors are going to see your description tag mainly because it is used in the listing. Always highlight a benefit to get your page chosen.
8. Minimal Advertising - Keep advertisement down to a minimum. Banners and popups can be distracting and annoying.
9. About Page - People trust your more if you add an About Page. They feel more at ease with someone who is willing to open up and be friendly.
11. Good Color Coordination - On your home page your should use light soft colors as much as you can, and you need to use two to three basic tones.
12. Sitemap - Always include a sitemap. It improves your visibility and will get your indexed quicker by the search engines.
All these things will help you to set up your site the right way and make it a pleasant experience for your visitors. If you stick with these techniques you will have happy and returning customers coming to your site.
Published by Ema Sis on July 4th 2012 | Seo
The SEO services Cochin aims at increasing the standard on the traffic towards the website & bui...
Published by Cody Rhodes on March 14th 2012 | Seo
Published by Mary Porter on June 17th 2012 | Seo
Published by Anie Bates on June 13th 2012 | Seo
Published by Julia Roger on January 4th 2012 | Seo
Published by Annphilip on March 22nd 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Martindrew on June 7th 2012 | Seo
Published by Julia Roger on January 9th 2012 | Seo
Published by Robert King on November 25th 2011 | Seo
Published by Boris Kotevski on February 1st 2012 | Seo
Published by Tony Bryan on April 21st 2012 | Seo
Published by Justin Barber on January 16th 2012 | Seo
Published by Andy Wills on May 17th 2012 | Seo
Published by Asitava Bose on January 11th 2012 | Seo
Published by Robert King on December 16th 2011 | Seo
Published by Alena on December 24th 2011 | Seo
Published by Adam Sam on January 6th 2012 | Seo
Published by Martindrew on January 4th 2012 | Seo
Published by Robert King on December 13th 2011 | Seo
Published by Excellent Solution on February 25th 2012 | Internet Business