Factors That Influence Your Ranking on Google
While implementing an SEO plan, you will find that there are more than one factors which influence the rankings of your website on Google. Let’s go through some of the most important factors that impact your website’s search rankings on Google.
Making Effective Use of your Keywords:
1. As mentioned earlier, everyone knows that you need to incorporate your keywords into the page content, but in addition to that it is recommended that you also add it in your headers and title tags wherever possible.
2. It is recommended that your keyword strength doesn’t exceed 1 to 3% of your total write up because beyond that many article websites may not accept your content as it’s considered to be keyword stuffing.
3. Try using your keywords in the first paragraph of your content and also in tags such as H1, H2, H3, and bold.
4. Remember to have a text equivalent to all your images and flash presentations. Also make sure that the text is SEO friendly. Similarly, also incorporate the primary words in your links as far as possible.
Influencing your Rankings through Additional Links:
1. Back-linking is a popular strategy employed by SEO Vancouver strategists. One must try to generate as many links on the internet back to your own website as possible.
2. PR and article websites offer great opportunities to post back-links. Try to post these links against articles or content that is relevant to your business or brand.
3. The content on these websites should be in sync with the content of your own website. Make sure that no content is contradicting what you have to say.
4. Also incorporate keywords into the anchor text of the links that drive traffic to your website.
5. Try to get your links posted on websites which have a less number of outgoing links. This adds to the credibility of your website and effectively influences your ranking on Google.
Avoid These Factors to Ensure Google Rankings:
1. As mentioned earlier avoid stuffing your content with keywords.
2. Make sure your content is easily legible. Hiding your content by using the same pallet of colors for your background as well as your text will work against you. Make sure your designer is proficient with SEO.
3. Avoid cross linking your websites beyond a point, since Google will not consider the back-links credible in such cases.
4. A major mistake people tend to make is that they forget to check for duplication of content. Duplicate material will be considered as plagiarism and the search engine will refuse to recognize it.
The idea is to present your website as a credible and authentic website and avoid opting for any black hat techniques which risk the credibility of your website.
Published by Ema Sis on February 14th 2012 | Seo
Published by Sitikantha Pattnaik on January 9th 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Terrypa Sencio on January 21st 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Verzdesign1 on February 16th 2012 | Seo
Published by Tony Bryan on April 19th 2012 | Seo
Published by Robert King on December 24th 2011 | Seo
Published by Tony Bryan on June 7th 2012 | Seo
Published by Tony Bryan on April 20th 2012 | Seo
Published by Julia Roger on December 15th 2011 | Internet Business
Published by Gagan on April 18th 2012 | Internet Business