Benefits of Rich Snippets in Professional SEO Campaign
Since its introduction in May 2009, Rich Snippets have been providing users convenient summary information about their search results at a glance. We have been seeing them everywhere in the SERPs, showing users what they'll find when they click through to visit a particular site.
With such abundance in SERPs, one could not wonder what’s in it for SEO Australia.
What are Rich Snippets?
Rich Snippets are special markup tags that provide a small sample of a site’s content in search results page of Google, Yahoo and Bing. They improve your search listings in SERPs, making your site more attracting for users to click on. They are also favored by Google as it makes it easier for search engines to extract information as they tell search engines what type of content they have on their site, enabling Google to better display it in search results.
Here are some benefits of rich snippets in professional Search Engine Optimization Campaign:
• Generate More Traffic. Though Google doesn’t make use of markup for ranking purposes at this time, rich snippets can make your web pages appear more prominently in search result page; thus, increasing your traffic.
• Improve Click Through Rate (CTRs). Because Google used your rich snippets in indirectly highlighting your display on Google organic results, helping users recognize when your site is relevant to their search, it may therefore result in more click through to your pages.
• Competitive Edge. Considering that, there are still a lot of websites who still haven’t made use of marked up data. Integrating Rich Snippets into your site will give you an edge over your competition.
• Increase Conversion Rates. As Google continues to roll out enhanced search results using microdata that you publish accepting microdata posted for Application Rich Snippets, Event Rich Snippets, Music and Movie Rich Snippets, People Rich Snippets, Product Rich Snippets, Review Rich Snippets and others in their aim of providing users a sense for what’s on the page and why it’s relevant to their query, rich snippets are a great way to fully leverage search and increase your conversion rates off of your search engine results page.
• Draws User's Attention to Your Relevant Result. As Google accepts microdata posted for Application Rich Snippets, Event Rich Snippets, Music and Movie Rich Snippets, People Rich Snippets, Product Rich Snippets, Review Rich Snippets and others, showing how relevant your web page to user’s search query, it will call the attention of the user to your web page.
• Provides an Instant Call To Action. Because rich snippets allows search engine optimisation experts to put markup tags like call-to-action SEO keywords and ‘long tail’ phrases in the search query aimed at increasing conversion and transaction rates, rich snippets is beneficial to your ebusiness.
• Establish Trust and Authority. As Google now displays rich snippets with your author image, name and a link to any other articles they have previously written in their SERPs whenever an information-based query is carried out through the search engines with their authorship markup tag, enabling SEO services providers place their name, image and linked content from the author page to display in SERPs, this does not only increase click-through as a by-product of the visual element, but also creates a feeling of trust and authority, instilling into the user with an affinity with the ebusiness straight away.
Audreyabbey - About Author:
Premium SEO Solutions search engine optimization company, has a team of work-efficient search engine optimisation expert that will provide you with cost-effective seo service tailored to your business needs.
Published by Robert King on November 25th 2011 | Seo
Published by Gracie Millie on May 5th 2012 | Seo
Published by Nelson on February 2nd 2012 | Seo
Published by Cody Rhodes on March 14th 2012 | Seo
Published by Annphilip on March 22nd 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Ashraf on January 22nd 2012 | Seo
Published by Manoj Kumar on March 7th 2012 | Seo
Published by Adam Sam on January 6th 2012 | Seo
Published by Robert King on December 16th 2011 | Seo
Published by Seo Steve on January 27th 2012 | Seo
Published by Tony Bryan on May 23rd 2012 | Seo
Published by Top1position on February 1st 2012 | Seo
Published by Andrew Sullivan on January 19th 2012 | Seo
Published by James Blee on March 9th 2012 | Seo
Published by Wildnet Technologies on January 20th 2012 | Seo
Published by James Blee on July 11th 2012 | Seo
Published by Martindrew on June 7th 2012 | Seo
Published by Boris Kotevski on December 30th 2011 | Internet Business
Published by Sitikantha Pattnaik on December 22nd 2011 | Seo
Published by Tony Bryan on April 20th 2012 | Seo