Article Marketing Strategies- a boon for Internet bUsinesses
Article Marketing is a well established tool and is used by many business to get high visibility and traffic to their website. Articles on diverse subjects are placed in Directories - visitors looking for related information read these articles and are scored by the number of hits. This, in turn leads to Search Engines putting pages in ranking order. Some Internet marketing businesses will present the same article to several websites to get exposure. Search engines try to filter out duplicate content to maximize the range of authentic information on the internet.
If you really want to market your business effectively on the Internet, there are some dos and don’t s in the Article Marketing business. Here are some points.
• Links: Provide links to your website. With this visitors can get more information about your business. You may not be able to put it in the article directly. Find a method to give the URL so people will look at your website.
• Spellcheck: Ensure that sentence structure and spellings are in order. It reflects poorly on your business as people visiting the page are going to be put off. It is your responsibility to make a good presentation.
• Stick to regulations: Each website directory you wish to submit your article in, has distinctive guidelines. If you are not aware of their rules, you might be unable to get the necessary exposure.
• Rankings: Get the information how rankings for articles is done, to ensure that you can do article marketing on a new platform.
• Content and Layout: Ensure that the content is applicable and to the point. The layout should be simple so information presented is easy to read. If you can, include facts and figures to make a convincing statement.
• Related topics: If you are doing a series of articles, make a remark of topics which are associated and might be of interest to the readers. You can also use different file formats to present your ideas like a video or podcast.
You can find aspects of Article Marketing that are better left alone when you want your technique to succeed.
• Relevance: Several times the title and subject matter are entirely at odds. This will affect SEO and you will get few hits to your website.
• False Advertising: Place right information in the article. Don’t make it a sales pitch - any interested customer gets put off by such strategies and you lose credibility.
• Plagiarism: Ensure that the articles are unique. It is easy to choose information and paste it into your page, but it is illegal. If you know your business well, it is easy to write with excitement about your business.
• Articles for sites: Don’t make the mistake of submitting the same article to several directories. Search engines have techniques to block that so people are looking at original material and not the same page over and over.
If you take care and spend some time implementing these techniques, your Article Marketing business will attain success and you can go from strength to strength.
Steven Spielberg - About Author:
Article Marketing is a strategy which companies employ. Articles are written and distributed in the market place to increase business and draw in new customers. This strategy is used on the Internet to reach a wider audience.
Published by Alex Franklin on March 15th 2012 | Seo
Published by Tony Bryan on June 7th 2012 | Seo
Published by Grozea Alina on November 25th 2011 | Seo
Published by Dinesh Sarabhai on August 23rd 2012 | Seo
Published by Steve Nicolson on December 13th 2011 | Seo
Published by Willam Scot on April 12th 2012 | Seo
Published by Willam Scot on March 17th 2012 | Seo
Published by Dimpy Jose on December 16th 2011 | Seo
Published by Wildnet Technologies on May 4th 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Wsiworld on July 2nd 2012 | Seo
Published by Dharma on June 21st 2012 | Seo
Published by James Blunt on November 25th 2011 | Internet Business
Published by Excellent Solution on February 25th 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Tony Bryan on May 23rd 2012 | Seo
Published by Marisa Hammond on May 30th 2012 | Seo
Published by Andy Wills on May 17th 2012 | Seo
Published by Carol Moore on April 6th 2012 | Seo
Published by Verzdesign1 on February 16th 2012 | Seo
Published by Cindy Buccieri on May 4th 2012 | Seo
Published by Manas Sadangi on August 7th 2012 | Seo