Things to Know Before you Choose an iPhone 4s Case
How you choose to protect your iPhone is a matter of choice and personal style. While some may buy bulky metal cases, there are others who go the extra mile with their Swarovski crystal bling-bling cases. Here are some of the factors to be considered before you buy your iPhone 4 (or 4S) case.
- Budget: Is this is even a consideration? When you spend over $500 dollars for a phone, spending a few dollars extra to buy the best protection would make sense. Budget would only be an issue for those who frequently choose to makeover their iPhone. The internet is a great place to shop for affordable iPhone 4S cases. While these offer only minimal protection, the style and design compensate for the lack of sturdiness. And for those whose budget isn’t an issue, you can choose from bling cases that are studded with Swarovski crystals and even diamonds!
- For the cool kid on the block image, choose trendy color changing iphone cases from Tuffwrap. These cases change colors on exposure to heat and are sturdy as well, protecting the phone from dust, dirt and scratches. Color choices include Orange/Yellow, Blue/White, Pink/White, Gray/White, and Green/White. There’s also the ultra thin phone case from Nude available in nine cool colors including fuchsia, lime and purple.
- Bulky and sturdy phone cases from OtterBox and Speck are ideal if your phone is prone to scratches and knocks. They’re made from metal and can absorb shock. While leather is durable, they’re expensive. On the other hand plastic is cheap, but not durable. As earlier suggested, they are ideal for those who would like to change their phone cases every week. Silicone is also an excellent choice. They offer easy grip and good protection. The Orbit case from iFrogz is a popular choice.
- If you’re looking for something that is functional, choose from iPhone 4 cases that can also store your ID cards, credit cards and even keys. If you’re going to carry the phone on your belt, choose ones that are slim and have strong clips. If you’re going to toss the phone in your bag along with your keys and other things, buy phone cases that are covered and come with an integrated screen protector. They’re functional yet stylish.
- Case-Mate offers iPhone 4S cases that can be customized. Simply upload a picture, art or logo and select a design from the Case-Mate gallery. Your personalized phone case will be sent to via mail.
Published by John Henry on June 16th 2012 | Mobile Phones
Published by John Henry on July 14th 2012 | Mobile Phones
Published by John Henry on May 18th 2012 | Mobile Phones
Published by David on June 6th 2012 | Mobile Phones
Published by Jack on April 15th 2012 | Communication
Published by John Henry on May 21st 2012 | Mobile Phones
Published by John Henry on January 10th 2012 | Mobile Phones
Published by Harddy Matt on January 24th 2012 | Mobile Phones
Published by Sandy on July 21st 2012 | Mobile Phones
Published by Abbypatric on June 19th 2012 | Mobile Phones
Published by John Henry on January 5th 2012 | Mobile Phones