How to Make Your Logo Sell
Logos are an important part of your business in Singapore. It helps establish your identity in your market. Regardless of what kind of business you are, using a logo can be one powerful tool in establishing your presence in the market. Make no mistake about it. In terms of lead generation, a good logo can enhance your chances of getting B2B sales leads. Business brochures, flyers, website designs, and other visual marketing tools can benefit from a good logo. Think of Coca-Cola, IBM, and Apple, they all have good logos. These can be a great aid in the telemarketing campaign. But how can you make a good logo?
There are several points that you have to remember:
1. It is in the name – when you are creating a logo for the first time, try using the name of your company or, if appropriate, the name of your product or service. While some would prefer the use of abstract symbols, like Adidas’ three stripes or Goodyear’s wings, people would appreciate if they can read your company’s name in the logo.
2. It is in simplicity – if you are trying to generate business leads, then your logo should be to the point and can speak for yourself. Being fancy or elaborate will not do. This can be especially true with your telemarketing team. Your logo will also have to reflect the way your people talk on the phone. So be simple. It will do.
3. It is in readability – when you make a logo, always remember that you want your customers to remember you. If all they can recall is some gibberish scrawls when you say your company’s name, your logo could be at fault. Make sure that your logo is something that can be remembered. Keep that in mind when you are designing your brochures.
4. It is in the actual product – a logo, no matter how much or how little you spend on it, will remain a wasted one if the product or service it represents is not needed by the business prospects. Before you go investing in a logo, make sure that what it represents will sell. Concentrate more in improving your products, then. Generating more B2B leads is better this way.
5. It is in the designer – there are cases where it is difficult to find a designer that offers superior services. In this case, you might want to try outsourcing the task to other places, like those in the Philippines or India. They usually cost less, with the quality at par or even better than those done locally. You just have to choose well.
6. It is in the gut – if you feel that your logo will best represent your company, then go for it. No need to spend on focused groups or polls, some which produce results no different from flipping a coin.
7. It is in constancy – once you have the logo, never tinker with it. Remember that you are creating an identity. Changing or improving your logo too often will mess up your identity.
In the end, just make sure that the logo created best speaks for your firm.
Jayden Chu - About Author:
Jayden Chu helps companies in Singapore and in other Asia Pacific countries increase their business revenue through lead generation and appointment setting services. He is a professional consultant for telemarketing services. To find out how you can increase your business revenue, go to http://www.callbox.com.sg/.
Published by Ryan Pattinson on April 26th 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on June 16th 2012 | Business
Published by Greenbusiness on July 11th 2012 | Business
Published by Linda Marselli on July 23rd 2012 | Business
Published by Ashish Pandey on December 28th 2011 | Business
Published by Jack on August 10th 2012 | Business
Published by Cody on June 11th 2012 | Business
Published by Tom Nagle on December 30th 2011 | Business
Published by Adli Law on April 5th 2012 | Business
Published by Editor123 on April 12th 2012 | Marketing
Published by Bestchoice on November 30th 2011 | Business
Published by Puneet Gupta on March 7th 2012 | Marketing
Published by Ankit Pandey on December 5th 2011 | Business
Published by Jonathan Latimer on February 16th 2012 | Business
Published by Ashish Pandey on March 22nd 2012 | Business
Published by Meghnath Kumar on July 2nd 2012 | Business
Published by Saurabh Pandey on December 3rd 2011 | Business
Published by James Blee on March 3rd 2012 | Business
Published by James Blee on May 28th 2012 | Business
Published by Ashish Pandey on January 21st 2012 | Business