How to Make Your Logo Sell
Logos are an important part of your business in Singapore. It helps establish your identity in your market. Regardless of what kind of business you are, using a logo can be one powerful tool in establishing your presence in the market. Make no mistake about it. In terms of lead generation, a good logo can enhance your chances of getting B2B sales leads. Business brochures, flyers, website designs, and other visual marketing tools can benefit from a good logo. Think of Coca-Cola, IBM, and Apple, they all have good logos. These can be a great aid in the telemarketing campaign. But how can you make a good logo?
There are several points that you have to remember:
1. It is in the name – when you are creating a logo for the first time, try using the name of your company or, if appropriate, the name of your product or service. While some would prefer the use of abstract symbols, like Adidas’ three stripes or Goodyear’s wings, people would appreciate if they can read your company’s name in the logo.
2. It is in simplicity – if you are trying to generate business leads, then your logo should be to the point and can speak for yourself. Being fancy or elaborate will not do. This can be especially true with your telemarketing team. Your logo will also have to reflect the way your people talk on the phone. So be simple. It will do.
3. It is in readability – when you make a logo, always remember that you want your customers to remember you. If all they can recall is some gibberish scrawls when you say your company’s name, your logo could be at fault. Make sure that your logo is something that can be remembered. Keep that in mind when you are designing your brochures.
4. It is in the actual product – a logo, no matter how much or how little you spend on it, will remain a wasted one if the product or service it represents is not needed by the business prospects. Before you go investing in a logo, make sure that what it represents will sell. Concentrate more in improving your products, then. Generating more B2B leads is better this way.
5. It is in the designer – there are cases where it is difficult to find a designer that offers superior services. In this case, you might want to try outsourcing the task to other places, like those in the Philippines or India. They usually cost less, with the quality at par or even better than those done locally. You just have to choose well.
6. It is in the gut – if you feel that your logo will best represent your company, then go for it. No need to spend on focused groups or polls, some which produce results no different from flipping a coin.
7. It is in constancy – once you have the logo, never tinker with it. Remember that you are creating an identity. Changing or improving your logo too often will mess up your identity.
In the end, just make sure that the logo created best speaks for your firm.
Jayden Chu - About Author:
Jayden Chu helps companies in Singapore and in other Asia Pacific countries increase their business revenue through lead generation and appointment setting services. He is a professional consultant for telemarketing services. To find out how you can increase your business revenue, go to http://www.callbox.com.sg/.
Published by Adli Law on April 3rd 2012 | Business
Published by Ankit Pandey on December 5th 2011 | Business
Published by Herry Smith on February 29th 2012 | Business
Published by Jose Torres on January 14th 2012 | Business
Published by Webin Lee on March 6th 2012 | Business
Published by James Blee on June 16th 2012 | Business
Published by John Kumar on December 17th 2011 | Business
Published by Oaktan Solution on April 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Amitaabh Saboo on January 16th 2012 | Business
Published by Macrobusinesscapital@gmail.com on December 30th 2011 | Business
Published by Diego Hall on January 9th 2012 | Business
Published by Payroll1 on July 23rd 2012 | Business
Published by Merchant Cash on March 29th 2012 | Business
Published by Macjohn on August 21st 2012 | Business
Published by Annphilip on February 27th 2012 | Business
Published by James Blee on May 24th 2012 | Business
Published by Diego Hall on February 29th 2012 | Business
Published by Gayathri NithyaDevi on April 30th 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on June 16th 2012 | Business
Published by Jamessms on February 29th 2012 | Business