The upside of leasing a Ford Transit trade van rather than buying
It can be really beneficial to lease a van rather than buy as there are a lot of benefits for a company that uses even a large fleet.
So if you are considering acquiring Ford Transit company vehicles then read through some of the benefits below from Yellow Hire, before you come to a conclusion.
1) Firstly, leasing can be easier on your wallet. A leasing company can save you a lot of money and not just when it comes to leasing costs. If you rent then your company can also save a lot of money on maintenance and repairs, as leasing companies will carry out their own checks on the van. This alone could save you thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, depending on the amount of vehicles in your fleet.
2) Leasing offers a wide variety of choices. Leasing companies can offer you a huge selection of Ford Transit vans with side doors and large storage space and any other features that your company needs. As this includes most of the more popular commercial vans then you will certainly find the right Ford Transit van for your business.
3) You could purchase a brand new Ford Transit van. A van hire facility allows you to drive in a luxury vehicle, which otherwise, you may not have been able to consider driving. When you lease a vehicle, you are only paying for a part of it; hence you end up saving a lot of cash. This also gives you the opportunity to create a good impression with your clients by hiring a sophisticated and pricey vehicle instead of a van that looks cheap and second hand.
4) Convenient payment options. Leasing companies have diverse range of payment options that can adapt to your company, making the whole process flexible and easy to manage. This means that you can take out a Ford Transit van lease for a short or long leasing term and decide exactly how you want to pay. As well, monthly payments can be reduced further through a deferred purchase form of van leasing called lease purchase. Under lease purchase, your monthly bill is kept artificially low in return for the business agreeing to make a 'balloon' payment at the end of the lease period. This could save you a lot of money.
5) Flexibility. If you lease then you can usually switch vehicles whenever you want, perhaps opting for a small van one year then taking out a new Van hire Birmingham deal, perhaps from Yellow Hire, the following year. This is perfect if your company's needs are likely to change in the coming year, perhaps if your company is on the cusp of an expansion.
6) Leasing companies have a brilliant service team. Leasing companies come with dedicated service teams that will accommodate your specific requests, ensuring that you get the best form of service and making sure that any problems are rectified immediately. This all means that if any problems do arise then you'll be in good hands.
Now that you've learnt some of the benefits of leasing a commercial Ford Transit vehicle, all that is left to do is shop around and see if you can find the right vehicle and hiring company for your particular needs.
Kiya Mateo - About Author:
Van hire Birmingham - My key skill lies in organisation - I've designed a diverse mix of ways to store documents and keep important items in the correct order. I monitor company correspondence, carry out duties relating to the completion of paperwork and make sure the business runs as efficiently as possible. I think it's vital to ensure the base of any enterprise is healthy before other duties can be accomplished.
Published by Roney on January 27th 2012 | Business
Published by Maria McBell on June 4th 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Karton on June 25th 2012 | Business
Published by Andrew Watson on December 23rd 2011 | Business
Published by Glyn Jones............ on April 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Jones Peter on April 14th 2012 | Business
Published by Pdqlifting on March 28th 2012 | Business
Published by Blossom Dana on December 16th 2011 | Business
Published by Julia Roger on June 19th 2012 | Business
Published by Deepti on April 2nd 2012 | Business
Published by Roney on January 28th 2012 | Business
Published by Abhay Singh on January 30th 2012 | Business
Published by Canberra Marketing on December 3rd 2011 | Business
Published by Kumari Ankita on January 19th 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on July 24th 2012 | Business
Published by Glyn Spyke Jones on May 8th 2012 | Business
Published by Barrows Law on January 24th 2012 | Business
Published by Richard Watson on May 1st 2012 | Business
Published by Crowin Smith on February 13th 2012 | Business
Published by Zupiter Rey on January 11th 2012 | Business