The upside of leasing a Ford Transit trade van instead of purchasing a new one
So if you are interested in leasing Ford Transit company vehicles then consider the points below from Yellow Hire, before you come to your final decision.
1) Firstly, leasing can be a lot cheaper. A leasing company can help to save you a lot of money and not just when it comes to leasing costs. If you hire then your company can also save a lot of money on maintenance and repairs, as leasing companies will carry out their own checks on the van. This could save you thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, depending on the size of your fleet.
2) Leasing offers a wide variety of choices. Leasing companies can offer you a diverse selection of Ford Transit vans with add-ons such as decent storage space and side doors and any other features that you might need to consider. As this includes most of the more popular commercial vans then you are sure to find the right type of Ford Transit van for your business.
3) You could drive a brand new Ford Transit van. A van hire facility gives you the opportunity to drive a luxury vehicle, which otherwise you may not be able to consider driving. When you rent a Ford Transit van, you are only paying for a part of it; so you end up saving a good sum of money. This also enables you to create a good impression with your clients by leasing a stylish and sophisticated vehicle instead of a van that looks pre-owned.
4) Easy payment options. Leasing companies have a wide range of payment options that can suit your company, making the entire process easy to manage. This gives you the opportunity to take out a Ford Transit van lease for a short or long leasing term and decide your own payment plan. As well, monthly payments can be reduced even further through a deferred purchase form of van leasing named lease purchase. Under lease purchase, monthly payments are kept artificially low and in return the business agrees to make a final 'balloon' payment at the conclusion of your lease period. This can save your company a lot of money.
5) Flexibility. If you hire then you can change vehicles whenever you feel like it, perhaps deciding to take out a small van for a year and then taking out a new Van Hire Bristol deal, perhaps from Yellow Hire, the year after. This is ideal if your company needs are likely to change in the coming year, perhaps if your company is on the cusp of an expansion.
6) Leasing companies have a brilliant service team. Leasing companies come with dedicated service teams that will accommodate your specific requests, ensuring that you get the best form of service and making sure that any problems are fixed immediately. This all means that if any problems should arise, you'll be in good hands.
Now that you know some of the benefits of leasing a commercial Ford Transit vehicle, all that is left to do is shop around and see if you can find the right van and leasing company for your particular needs.
Johana Junior - About Author:
Van Hire Bristol - My key skill lies in organisation - I've designed a diverse mix of ways to store documents and keep items in a neat but accessible order. I keep up with company correspondence, carry out duties relating to the completion of paperwork and make sure the business runs as well as it can. I believe it's of the utmost importance to create a solid foundation before any enterprise can begin new tasks.
Published by Mary Porter on July 24th 2012 | Business
Published by Tammy Bright on December 26th 2011 | Management
Published by Andrew Watson on December 23rd 2011 | Business
Published by Glyn Jones............ on April 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Abhay Singh on January 30th 2012 | Business
Published by Adli Law on April 5th 2012 | Business
Published by Blossom Dana on December 16th 2011 | Business
Published by Julia Roger on June 19th 2012 | Business
Published by Kumari Ankita on February 6th 2012 | Business
Published by Richard Watson on May 1st 2012 | Business
Published by Govindsingh on June 21st 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on June 22nd 2012 | Business
Published by Angie Turner on June 19th 2012 | Business
Published by Kumari Ankita on January 19th 2012 | Business
Published by Crowin Smith on April 3rd 2012 | Business
Published by Ashish Pandey on June 15th 2012 | Business
Published by Roney on January 28th 2012 | Business
Published by Glyn Spyke Jones on May 8th 2012 | Business
Published by Glyn Jones on December 4th 2011 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on July 25th 2012 | Business