The upside of leasing a Ford Transit trade van as an alternative to buying new
It can be very advantageous to lease a van rather than buy as there are lots of perks for a company that uses a small or even a large fleet.
So if you are considering acquiring Ford Transit company vehicles then read through the guide below from Yellow Hire, before you come make a decision.
1) Firstly, leasing can be a lot cheaper. A leasing company can help to save you a lot of money and not just when it comes to leasing costs. If you hire then your company can also save a lot of money on maintenance and repairs, as leasing companies will perform regular check on the van. This has the potential to save you thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, depending on the size of your fleet.
2) Leasing offers a wide variety of choices. Leasing companies can offer you a huge selection of Ford Transit vans with extras like large storage space or side doors and any other features that you might need to consider. As this includes a large amount of the more popular commercial vans then you are sure to find the right Ford Transit van for you company.
3) You could choose to buy a brand new Ford Transit van. A van hire facility gives you the opportunity to drive a luxury vehicle, which otherwise you may not have been able to consider driving. When you rent a Ford Transit van, you are only paying for a part of it; hence you end up saving a lot of cash. This also enables you to create a good impression with your clients by leasing a stylish and sophisticated vehicle instead of a van that looks pre-owned.
4) Convenient payment options. Leasing companies have diverse range of payment options that can adapt to your company, making the whole process flexible and easy to manage. This gives you the opportunity to take out a Ford Transit van lease for a short or long leasing term and decide exactly how you want to pay. Adding to this, monthly payments can be made ever lower through a deferred purchase form of van leasing named lease purchase. Under lease purchase, your monthly bill is kept artificially low in return for the business agreeing to make a final 'balloon' payment at the conclusion of your lease period. This can save your company a lot of money.
5) Flexibility. If you rent then you can freely switch vehicles whenever you want, perhaps choosing to hire a small van one year then taking out a new Van Hire Glasgow deal, perhaps from Yellow Hire, the next year. This is ideal if the needs of your company are ever changing through the next year, perhaps if your company is on the verge of an expansion.
6) Leasing companies have a brilliant service team. Leasing companies come with dedicated service teams that can accommodate your specific requests, making sure you get the best type of service and ensuring that any issues are rectified immediately. All of this means that if any problems should arise, you'll be in safe hands.
Now that you've learnt some of the benefits of renting a commercial Ford Transit van, all that's left to do is look around and see if you can find the right van and leasing company for your specific needs.
Johana Junior - About Author:
Van Hire Glasgow - I'm highly skilled at solving problems and working within an ethos of logic and professionalism. I have a great deal of online experience and have worked on large and more independent schemes either alone and within a team of skilled individuals. I have a lot of creative ideas and I never lose my head when working in a stressful situation.
Published by Glyn Spyke Jones on May 8th 2012 | Business
Published by Deepti on March 30th 2012 | Business
Published by Canberra Marketing on December 3rd 2011 | Business
Published by Roney on January 27th 2012 | Business
Published by Angie Turner on June 19th 2012 | Business
Published by Barrows Law on January 24th 2012 | Business
Published by Glyn Jones............ on April 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Deepti on April 2nd 2012 | Business
Published by Julia Roger on June 19th 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on June 22nd 2012 | Business
Published by Kumari Ankita on February 6th 2012 | Business
Published by Glyn Jones on December 4th 2011 | Business
Published by Blossom Dana on December 16th 2011 | Business
Published by Richard Watson on May 1st 2012 | Business
Published by Zupiter Rey on January 11th 2012 | Business
Published by Crowin Smith on February 13th 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Karton on June 25th 2012 | Business
Published by Roney on January 28th 2012 | Business
Published by Abhay Singh on January 30th 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on July 25th 2012 | Business