The positive aspects of leasing a Ford Transit commercial van as an alternative to buying new
Leasing a van has an advantage over buying as there are many advantages for a company that uses both a small or large fleet.
So if you are thinking about acquiring Ford Transit company vehicles then consider the points below from Yellow Hire, before you come to a conclusion.
1) Firstly, leasing a van can cost less. A leasing company can spare you a lot of money and not just on leasing costs. If you lease then your company can also save a lot of cash on maintenance and repairs, as leasing companies will perform regular check on the van. This could potentially save you thousands, if not hundreds of thousands depending on the magnitude of your fleet.
2) Choice, choice, choice. Leasing companies can offer you a fantastic assortment of Ford Transit vans with add-ons such as decent storage space and side doors and any other features that you might need to consider. As this includes a large amount of the more popular commercial vans then you will certainly find the right Ford Transit van for your business.
3) You could decide to drive a brand new Ford Transit van. A van hire facility opens up the chance to drive a luxury vehicle, which otherwise you may not be able to consider driving. When you lease a vehicle, you are only paying for a part of it; hence you end up saving lots of money. This also enables you to create a good impression with your clients by hiring a sophisticated and pricey vehicle instead of a van that looks cheap and second hand.
4) Convenient payment options. Leasing companies have diverse range of payment options that can suit your company, making the whole process flexible and easy to manage. This means that you can take out a Ford Transit van lease for a short or long leasing term and decide your own payment plan. Adding to this, monthly payments can be made ever lower through a deferred purchase form of van leasing known as lease purchase. Under lease purchase, your monthly bill is kept artificially low in return for the business agreeing to make a 'balloon' payment at the end of the lease period. This could save you a lot of money.
5) Flexibility. If you lease then you can usually switch vehicles whenever you want, perhaps deciding to rent a van one year and then taking out a new Van Hire Manchester deal, perhaps from Yellow Hire, the next year. This is ideal if the needs of your company are likely to change in the coming year, perhaps if your company is on the cusp of an expansion.
6) Leasing companies have a fantastic service team. Leasing companies have devoted service teams that can adapt to your specific needs, ensuring that you receive the best possible service and making sure that any problems are fixed immediately. This all means that if any problems should arise, you'll be in good hands.
Now that you've considered some of the benefits of leasing a commercial Ford Transit van all that is left to do is look around and see if you can find the right vehicle and leasing company for your particular needs.
Kiya Mateo - About Author:
Van Hire Manchester - First and foremost, writing is something I have always shown a natural flair for and this has led to a fulfilling career path for me. I have shown myself to be proficient in many levels of technical writing on top of coming up with outstanding creative copy. I have gained experience writing for pleasure prior to my current position.
Published by Govindsingh on June 21st 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on July 24th 2012 | Business
Published by Adli Law on April 5th 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Karton on June 25th 2012 | Business
Published by Ashish Pandey on June 15th 2012 | Business
Published by Andrew Watson on December 23rd 2011 | Business
Published by Jones Peter on April 14th 2012 | Business
Published by Blossom Dana on December 16th 2011 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on June 22nd 2012 | Business
Published by Deepti on April 2nd 2012 | Business
Published by Kumari Ankita on February 6th 2012 | Business
Published by Glyn Jones on December 4th 2011 | Business
Published by Crowin Smith on April 3rd 2012 | Business
Published by Crowin Smith on February 13th 2012 | Business
Published by Roney on January 27th 2012 | Business
Published by Abhay Singh on January 30th 2012 | Business
Published by Roney on January 28th 2012 | Business
Published by Glyn Spyke Jones on May 8th 2012 | Business
Published by Maria McBell on June 4th 2012 | Business
Published by Pdqlifting on March 28th 2012 | Business