Effective team management – how it is done in a team
To achieve success is a project all the members of the team have to think alike in vision. To develop a mindset to work together cannot be automatic. Such an idea has to grow from within. And evolve in its own way. Executive management has to propel such a thought-process in the interests of the organization. In a time space of group discussion, all experiences can be shared to harness the end product. To achieve the common goal, knowledge transfer is essential.
• You must understand the capabilities and attitudes of each member in your team. If necessity arises, you have to include outsiders also.
• You have to try for different views on any subject. Members pouring out ideas will enrich the organization.
• You can introduce each member to the team despite their familiarity. Emphasize their roles for the benefit of the organization.
• You have to explain to the team members how their participation will create the final product.
• In the first meeting, you have to discuss about the realization of the vision and also see to it that the members share your vision.
• Following the vision, you have to delineate on the mission of each participant.
• You must plan a methodology as to make the team move forward.
• See that your vision gets delivered and registered in the mindsets of your team members. Make alterations if and when it’s necessary.
• You have the responsibility of periodic inspections and timely rewards which will boost the morale of your team members.
• Finally, congratulate the team members with rewards for the overall performance. Celebrate together. Enjoy together.
A successful team management relies on the identification of team performance. Identification includes both where the team is performing well and where the team needs further improvement. Usually it’s easy to fix the problem once is it diagnosed. So identify where your team lacks, and encourage them to develop it as you expect. Reveal them some useful tips to develop their lack skills and achieve team success.
C.M.Sundaram - About Author:
C M Sundaram is the vice president of operations in T20learning.
For an Effective Team Building you must know about http://www.careerstrokes.com/Career-Guidance-Program>Team Management Tips
Published by Becky on March 22nd 2012 | Management
Published by Roney on February 7th 2012 | Business
Published by Gabi William on March 27th 2012 | Business
Published by Chris Whelan on March 23rd 2012 | Management
Published by James Blee on April 23rd 2012 | Management
Published by Jack on August 15th 2012 | Business
Published by Chris Whelan on February 29th 2012 | Business
Published by Chris Whelan on April 2nd 2012 | Management
Published by Mary Porter on June 16th 2012 | Business
Published by Gnan Sunder on March 22nd 2012 | Management
Published by Julia Roger on May 25th 2012 | Business
Published by Donald Granger on February 7th 2012 | Management
Published by Abhishek Gupta on July 17th 2012 | Business
Published by Mithun on April 19th 2012 | Business
Published by Diego Hall on January 9th 2012 | Business
Published by Chris Whelan on May 29th 2012 | Management
Published by Leslie Hoffman on January 14th 2012 | Business
Published by Elizabeth Cooper on May 21st 2012 | Management
Published by Julia Roger on March 22nd 2012 | Business
Published by Dwyane Gibson on November 29th 2011 | Management