Advantages of leasing a Ford Transit commercial van rather than buying
It can be very advantageous to lease a van rather than buy as there are plenty of positives for a company that uses either a small or large fleet.
So if you are thinking about acquiring Ford Transit company vehicles then read through the guide below from Yellow Hire, before you come make a decision.
1) Firstly, leasing can be easier on your wallet. A leasing company can spare you a lot of money and not just on leasing costs. If you rent then your company can also save a lot of money on maintenance and repairs, as leasing companies will take care of testing the van. This could save you thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, depending on the size of your fleet.
2) Leasing can offer you a wide range of choices. Leasing companies can offer you a wide variety of Ford Transit vans with add-ons such as decent storage space and side doors and any other features that your company needs. As this includes a lot of the more popular commercial vans then you will certainly find the right Ford Transit van for your business.
3) You could choose to buy a brand new Ford Transit van. A van hire facility gives you the opportunity to drive a luxury vehicle, which otherwise you may not have been able to consider driving. When you hire a Ford Transit van, you are only paying for a part of it; hence you end up saving lots of money. This also allows you to create a good impression with your clients by leasing a stylish and sophisticated vehicle instead of a van that looks shabby and second hand.
4) Convenient payment options. Leasing companies have diverse range of payment options that can suit your company, making the whole process flexible and easy to manage. This gives you the opportunity to take out a Ford Transit van lease for a brief or long leasing term and decide exactly how you pay. As well, monthly payments can be reduced further through a deferred purchase form of van leasing named lease purchase. Under lease purchase, monthly payments are kept artificially low as a result of the business agreeing to make a 'balloon' payment at the end of the lease period. This could save you a lot of money.
5) Flexibility. If you hire then you can change vehicles whenever you feel like it, perhaps deciding to rent a van one year and then taking out a new Van Hire Edinburgh deal, perhaps from Yellow Hire, the next year. This is ideal if the needs of your company are ever changing through the next year, perhaps if your company is on the verge of an expansion.
6) Leasing companies have a great service team. Leasing companies come with dedicated service teams that can accommodate your specific requests, making sure you get the best type of service and ensuring that any problems are fixed straight away. All of this means that if any issues should arise you are in good hands.
Now that you've learnt some of the benefits of leasing a commercial Ford Transit vehicle, all that is left to do is shop around and see if you can discover the right van and leasing company for your specific needs.
Johana Junior - About Author:
Van Hire Edinburgh - I'm talented at solving problems that others can't and I tend to work within an ethos of logic and professionalism. I have a great deal of online experience and have been a part of both large and small scale jobs either on my own or as part of a bigger team. I'm also a very creative person and thrive in a high pressure situation.
Published by Andrew Watson on December 23rd 2011 | Business
Published by Glyn Jones............ on April 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Ashish Pandey on June 15th 2012 | Business
Published by Kumari Ankita on January 19th 2012 | Business
Published by Jones Peter on April 14th 2012 | Business
Published by Govindsingh on June 21st 2012 | Business
Published by Blossom Dana on December 16th 2011 | Business
Published by Pdqlifting on March 28th 2012 | Business
Published by Deepti on March 30th 2012 | Business
Published by Abhay Singh on January 30th 2012 | Business
Published by Tammy Bright on December 26th 2011 | Management
Published by Mary Karton on June 25th 2012 | Business
Published by Zupiter Rey on January 11th 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on June 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Adli Law on April 5th 2012 | Business
Published by Glyn Jones on December 4th 2011 | Business
Published by Angie Turner on June 19th 2012 | Business
Published by Barrows Law on January 24th 2012 | Business
Published by Maria McBell on June 4th 2012 | Business
Published by Roney on January 28th 2012 | Business