Best investment plan in India-the options
Free Indian economy and support from professional banking facilities has resulted in plethora of investment opportunities for the investors in India. To find out the best investment plan in India, investors need to compare available plans and select the option that meets their requirements. While some investment plans ensure short term benefits, some others accrue long term deposits.
As you want to invest in Indian investment market, your first step should be to evaluate individual money growth requirements. Secondly you need to evaluate your ability to undertake the risks associated with any investment plan. Lastly, the investors have to evaluate expected amount of returns from the investment.
Things to do before investing
When you want to find out about best investment options in India, you need to keep your cool and explore all possible options. Considering the growing investment needs, the investment companies are introducing exciting options every year. Comparing available investment options on the net is a smart way to go ahead. ULIPs, Mutual Funds, Public Provident Funds, National Saving Certificate and Fixed Deposits are some of the finest investment options available in the Indian investment market.
Best investment plans in India- a few alternatives
Best investment plan can be the one that suit your investment requirements. Here are some of the investment options available in the Indian investment market.
• Investments in Fixed Deposits- With the current annual rate of interest of 10%, FDs are one of the safe investments to opt for.
• Investments in Insurance- Insurance-cum-investment options like ULIPs are a boon for the investors. Insurance, as an investment alternative, offer quality services to cover your life, money and assets along with low-risk profits.
• Investments in Mutual Funds- Based on the following criteria, you may select mutual funds, as your investment alternative
o Long term performance
o Short term performance
o Consistency in returns
o Performance during bearish and bullish market
• Investments in Equity- Private equity as an investment alternative is fast expanding. With a business of $20 billion in 2010-11, the share of equity investments is expected to rise in coming years.
• Investments in Public Provident Funds- With a minimum amount of Rs 500 and maximum of Rs 1,00,00 in a financial year, PPFs are now a popular choice of investment.
Investors need to be active in order to find out the potential of the investment policies and decide about which is the best investment plan for them.
• Know the potential- generally investors who are ready to take certain calculated risks don’t mind to keep a part of their funds in potential investments. The Indian investment market can return exclusive profits if investments are smartly selected.
• Be active- once you have selected your kind of investment, it is your duty to remain proactive so as to track the performance of investments. Planning your investments and executing them properly, is exciting, in terms of profits as well as stimulation.
Chris Luke - About Author:
Chris has great experience in finance and investment sector in India. His articles related to insurance schemes are very popular. He believes that with the rising inflation and recession, things are only getting difficult for everyone. And thus, selecting a best investment plan is important to take care of all your requirements under any situation.
Published by Marvingeniston on April 18th 2012 | Investing
Published by Perter Clove on January 10th 2012 | Investing
Published by Advisor India on August 17th 2012 | Investing
Published by James Falla on November 28th 2011 | Finance
Published by Deby Suportie on March 28th 2012 | Finance
Published by Maxleon on July 25th 2012 | Investing
Published by Carolslim on March 8th 2012 | Investing
Published by Chris Luke on April 2nd 2012 | Investing
Published by Alvin Cook on May 10th 2012 | Investing
Published by Jimtpotter on June 5th 2012 | Investing
Published by Isol on August 13th 2012 | Finance
The American Indian Stock as well as Investment in today's years, shows the final boom...
Published by Alvin Cook on March 19th 2012 | Investing
Published by Chris Luke on January 23rd 2012 | Investing
Published by Ashish Pandey on February 2nd 2012 | Finance
Published by Mike Neon on December 15th 2011 | Investing
Published by Chris Luke on May 18th 2012 | Investing
Published by William Booker on May 15th 2012 | Finance
Published by Reutersindia on January 6th 2012 | Investing
Published by Saundra Macdonald on April 25th 2012 | Investing