Why Education is Always Worth the Price
It is true that the cost of education in our country is increasing. Nowadays, one has to work double time just to provide for his/her child’s education. We all know that the hard work we put on our children’s future will pay off eventually. No matter how expensive education is, we still try our best to secure our children’s future through education. So why is education worth all the time, effort and money?
• Education provides individuals high developed skills and talents that would help them become successful in their careers. Educated people are ensured of a productive future.
• Education serves as the key to the top. With education, your dreams and goals can be fulfilled.
• Education serves as an individual’s preparation for wise leadership and personal achievement.
• Education opens your mind to new ideas that will hone your personality at work and at home. It expands your outlook in life and teaches you to be open-minded towards other views.
• Education makes people better citizens. It helps people understand their rights and duties as citizens of their country. Through education, people make worthy contribution to their country’s economy.
• Education helps you make better decisions as it widens your awareness and understanding.
• Education boosts confidence. An educated person is a confident person. Since education cultivates a positive attitude towards life, it allows an individual to rely on himself/herself and believe in his/her abilities.
The fundamental role of education is to better lives. Every person has the right to education. As a parent, it is a right that you do not want to deprive your child.
Lenddo is a website where members can learn new money management tips and/or apply for life changing loans. Secure your child’s future through Lenddo’s special education loan. From now until April 30, 2012, you can get a chance to avail of an Education Loan and enjoy interest rates for as low as 0.99% per month!
Published by Deby Suportie on April 4th 2012 | Finance
Published by Avena Sowell on December 21st 2011 | Finance
Published by Yossi A on January 12th 2012 | Finance
Published by Harrisonford on March 29th 2012 | Insurance
Published by James Falla on November 28th 2011 | Finance
Published by Ashish Pandey on February 2nd 2012 | Finance
Published by Abhijeet on January 30th 2012 | Finance
Published by Ema Sis on January 12th 2012 | Finance
Published by Shaz Memon on December 26th 2011 | Finance
Published by Ahmadgill on December 3rd 2011 | Insurance
Published by RP Yadav on June 20th 2012 | Insurance
Published by Andrew Edwards on March 14th 2012 | Insurance
Published by Deby Suportie on February 15th 2012 | Finance
Published by James Falla on November 30th 2011 | Finance
Published by Heather Protz on February 28th 2012 | Finance
Published by Atif Saleem on December 1st 2011 | Insurance
Published by Maryparker on November 29th 2011 | Insurance
Published by Jesse Wallace on June 6th 2012 | Finance
Learning how to use your credit card effectively could help you balance and manage your debts....
Published by Alice Johnsonn on January 10th 2012 | Finance
Published by Andrew Edwards on December 8th 2011 | Insurance