Protect the Future of Your Family with the Universal Life Insurance Policy
Life insurance policies are gaining a huge popularity all across the globe and by purchasing a suitable life insurance policy; you can assure proper living of your life partner and other dependents after your death. There are a lot of life cover policies available in the market. You need to be very much clear and specific while choosing a particular life insurance policy. Make sure that you do not buy an assurance policy without consulting the experts or trained professionals. Universal life insurance is one of the best forms of permanent life cover plans because it is based upon the cash values.
Universal life insurance is established with the help of insurer because the premium payments are credited to the cash value of the policy. The cash value of such policies is credited along with the interest and the policy is debited every month. The interest of the policy premiums is credited into the account of the insurer. The policy interest is often pegged to a financial index like bond, stock and other interest rate index. Further in this article, I will make you familiar with some key benefits of universal life insurance.
1. Universal life cover plans covers various financial expenses such as funeral, burial and unpaid medical bills. These life cover policies are also responsible for income replacement because they help in providing cash benefits for dependent children and surviving spouses.
2. These policies are also responsible for paying personal as well as business debts like business operating loans and home mortgages. These assurance policies also allow estate liquidity in which cash benefits are provided to an estate for settling state inheritance taxes, federal estate taxes and unpaid income.
3. Estate replacement is another major benefit of universal life insurance policies. Estate replacement refers to the process in which the policy holder donates assets to a charity and replaces the value with cash death benefits.
4. You can buy universal life cover policy and fund a cross purchase or stock redemption for your business succession and continuity. If you are a company owner, then you can protect your company against the economic loss which occurs due to the death of a key employee or a manager.
5. Universal life cover plan is also responsible for providing executive bonus to the policy holder. The employer pays proper premiums at regular time periods. He can also deduct premiums as an ordinary business expense by paying tax on the premium amounts.
6. This life cover policy also facilitates the policy holders with a controlled executive bonus. There is an additional contract between an employer and an employee. This also limits the employee's access to the policy cash values for a particular time period.
7. Universal live cover policies consist of split dollar plans in which the death benefits, premium payments and cash surrender values are split between an employee and an employer.
So, this was all that you need to know regarding the universal life insurances. I am sure that the information provided in this article could be of great help and guidance to you.
Floressewrt - About Author:
By purchasing a suitable universal life insurance online quote you can assure proper living of your partner and other dependents after your death. You can learn more about the various types of life insurance policies insurance quotes after speaking to our expert. You should not purchase an insurance policy without having a word with our expert.
Published by Alabamaauto Insurances on January 14th 2012 | Finance
Published by Shyam Singh on March 5th 2012 | Insurance
Published by Geenadavis on March 28th 2012 | Insurance
Published by Andrew Edwards on February 8th 2012 | Insurance
Published by Marry James on February 27th 2012 | Insurance
Published by Auto Insurances on January 13th 2012 | Finance
Published by Robmichae on March 2nd 2012 | Insurance
Published by Dkfinancialplanning on February 10th 2012 | Insurance
Published by Benroger on February 28th 2012 | Insurance
Published by Soloman on November 28th 2011 | Insurance
Published by Jameshaven on March 2nd 2012 | Insurance
Published by Harrisonford on February 28th 2012 | Insurance
Published by Andrew Edwards on May 12th 2012 | Insurance
Published by Andrew Edwards on March 21st 2012 | Insurance
Published by Anneshirley on March 20th 2012 | Insurance
Published by Chris Luke on February 29th 2012 | Insurance
Published by Barn Insurance on January 12th 2012 | Insurance
Published by Andrew Edwards on January 4th 2012 | Insurance
Published by Geenadavis on February 25th 2012 | Insurance
Published by Haris Portfield on February 20th 2012 | Insurance